Author Topic: NASA Lawyer Destroyed Meeting DVD  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Jeff Bingham

• Extreme Veteran
  • aka "51-D Mascot"
  • Liked: 38
  • Likes Given: 38
Re: NASA Lawyer Destroyed Meeting DVD
« Reply #20 on: 05/30/2007 03:10 AM »
Appreciate the "reviews," Chuck and Kevin hehe...maybe Chris can give me some pointers on how to write with a bit more flair and interest...too much time reading and writing "memos" and "papers" and such, I guess. (maybe that's also a clue why the "kids" I work with call me "Professor"....and here I thought it was a term of endearment and respect! ;-) )  I assure you, though, in my unguarded moments, when discussing--and cussing--much of the media, I can be considerably more colorful!

Re the apparent burgeoning negativity you mention, Kevin, I don't know that it's so much a post-Nowak thing or just a reflection of something well beyond the foibles of NASA. Probably some of both. But I don't like either...and Chuck, I generally limit my "news" intake to weather and traffic. At least in both of those cases one quickly gets direct evidence of the accuracy of the reporting!
Offering only my own views and experience as a long-time "Space Cadet."

Offline Jason Davies

• Regular
  • Liked: 12
  • Likes Given: 30
Re: NASA Lawyer Destroyed Meeting DVD
« Reply #21 on: 05/30/2007 03:29 AM »
I read the news, I just make sure I read this site for my space flight news cause I know it'll be accurate and not filled with opinion. And how many sites have the guy that is writing the news communicating with his readers without having to send an e-mail and hoping for a reply? This place is a breath of fresh air and it's very cool that it's getting its outreach in places like MSNBC and USA Today and it's becoming more mainstream, but not with the negativity that seems to be the only way to get large audiences.  NASA should learn and support this cause it's one of their last options of getting the right message across.

Tags: