Author Topic: SpaceX Section Realignment and Thread Housekeeping - Upcoming  (Read 15783 times)

Offline ChrisC

• Veteran
  • Liked: 402
  • Likes Given: 516
Took me a little bit to find the Boca Chica thread.  I think that one deserves a "Moved" token thread, in the board=45 General group, like you do for Live coverage.  Make sure the token thread has "Texas" in the name, and even better "Boca Chica", so we see it when scanning for it.

So, now I add board=80 to my regular read sequence ...
« Last Edit: 05/04/2018 03:30 AM by ChrisC »
How to embed photos from outside sources (e.g. Twitter)
NASA TV in HD:  history and FAQ (from 2007-2010 startup period)

Online Chris Bergin

Took me a little bit to find the Boca Chica thread.  I think that one deserves a "Moved" token thread, in the board=45 General group, like you do for Live coverage.  Make sure the token thread has "Texas" in the name, and even better "Boca Chica", so we see it when scanning for it.

So, now I add board=80 to my regular read sequence ...

Copy that. Still some moving to do, but it got a bit busy with the reporting side of things. :)

Also, we have the "new threads" to set up for the currently massive continuation threads.

Offline ChrisC

• Veteran
  • Liked: 402
  • Likes Given: 516
I still think that Boca Chica thread deserves a placeholder, per above.

Separately, considering the recent realignment of the SpaceX threads, should the "Where will BFR be built?" / Long Beach thread be moved over to the Facilities and Fleets thread group?

EDIT: and I went to go get that thread URL from the General group to link to it  here, and now I realize that it has already been moved to the new BFR group.  I had used Google to find it.  Ooookay then, nevermind.

You might think about adding "Long Beach" that thread title, or splitting off firm Long Beach construction updates from the usual BFR-could-be-built-over-here idle chatter.
« Last Edit: 05/07/2018 03:05 AM by ChrisC »
How to embed photos from outside sources (e.g. Twitter)
NASA TV in HD:  history and FAQ (from 2007-2010 startup period)

Offline gongora

• Global Moderator
  • US
  • Liked: 3453
  • Likes Given: 1987
Separately, considering the recent realignment of the SpaceX threads, should the "Where will BFR be built?" / Long Beach thread be moved over to the Facilities and Fleets thread group?

Done.  BFR Manufacturing Facility in San Pedro (Los Angeles)
« Last Edit: 05/07/2018 02:49 PM by gongora »

Tags: