Author Topic: "New Electrodynamics" - the old one was wrong because of constant ground?  (Read 2826 times)

Offline apoc2021

• Liked: 37
  • Likes Given: 27
Has this already been discussed?

"This new method generates propulsion from the interaction of motional electric fields from moving charged high resistance elements against the static electric fields of charged conductive elements. These motional electric fields were originally hinted at in James Maxwell's original bi-quaternion derivation that unified the electric and magnetic field as extra terms. The extra terms were predicted to be real and theorized to be the result of a new scalar field in an article in the Hadronic Journal 24 ( 2001) 609-628 "Generalisation of Classical Electrodynamics to Admit a Scalar Field and Longitudinal Waves" by Koen J. van Vlaenderen and André Waser and in the paper "A generalisation of classical electrodynamics for the prediction of scalar field effects" by Koen J. van Vlaenderen. The derivation that was done in the Hardonic Journal was re-derived by us to support the theory of Lorentz-Fitzgerald contraction observed by the charge density of a moving charged element or an electric convection current. This was done by converting the potentials from Weber/Meter in the original derivation to Volts to give us a new electric field and scalar electric potential equations."
« Last Edit: 02/27/2015 02:57 AM by apoc2021 »

Offline Nilof

• Liked: 376
  • Likes Given: 540
The electroweak sector is very well understood. While the EW sector does couple to a scalar field(the Higgs), the photon does not. Furthermore, we can safely say that there isn't any new "longitudinal electromagnetic wave" stuff to be discovered, for the simple reason that this is essentially something you'd notice with the naked eye.
For a variable Isp spacecraft running at constant power and constant acceleration, the mass ratio is linear in delta-v.   Δv = ve0(MR-1). Or equivalently: Δv = vef PMF. Also, this is energy-optimal for a fixed delta-v and mass ratio.

Offline apoc2021

• Liked: 37
  • Likes Given: 27
Thanks for your reply. I don't fully understand all the relevant theory, but my crude understanding is that the author truly believes  the scientific community has overlooked certain physical principles because of society's limited frame of reference at the time said principles were found.

At first this seemed unlikely to me - but then I remembered, when Woodward was asked why no one else had done a deep dive into Mach effects when they are readily observable, his response was something along the lines of, "I guess no one felt the need to."

More details on the author and group an be found at http://electricspacecraft.org/. I would be excited to read any further analysis or comments!

Tags: