Author Topic: Mobile version of NSF  (Read 62872 times)

Offline Eer

• Liked: 158
  • Likes Given: 221
Re: Mobile version of NSF
« Reply #120 on: 03/03/2019 12:35 pm »

You are correct, I am indeed getting a different link, I didn't notice it, and it is taking me to the last page.

Yep. It's been this way for a long time and makes the mobile version quite a pain to use if you've not viewed unread for a while. For as long as I can stand it, I go to the last post with that button then scroll backwards to find where I think I left off. Really not ideal. The desktop site is far too small on my phone so that's not a solution.

It appears to be working now, with the right arrow taking you to a message in the middle of the thread that looks like it is new.

Much more useful. I hope Im not imagining it.

Online Keldor

• Colorado
  • Liked: 8
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: 03/04/2019 11:49 am »
It looks like the view full site option works.  I never even saw it down there in the corner.  Thanks for the help, guys!

Online Silmfeanor

• Utrecht, The Netherlands
  • Liked: 260
  • Likes Given: 538
« Reply #122 on: 03/11/2019 08:18 am »
Whenever i visit NSF main page on my phone (https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/) and then press the menu to go to the forums, the NSF logo at the top takes 1-2 seconds to load and changes the other items' position in that list, causing misclicks.

can anything be done to fix this? Might be small but causes some annoyance.

attached a screenshot with the logo in question; using the latest version of chrome mobile on android.

Offline Michael Baylor

• Liked: 1539
  • Likes Given: 655
« Reply #123 on: 03/11/2019 07:45 pm »
Whenever i visit NSF main page on my phone (https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/) and then press the menu to go to the forums, the NSF logo at the top takes 1-2 seconds to load and changes the other items' position in that list, causing misclicks.

can anything be done to fix this? Might be small but causes some annoyance.

attached a screenshot with the logo in question; using the latest version of chrome mobile on android.
I have noticed this problem as well.

Online Chris Bergin

« Reply #124 on: 03/11/2019 08:03 pm »
I bet Mark could fix that if it's some running order of what loads first.

Tags: