Author Topic: Theoretical FTL  (Read 50683 times)

Offline sghill

• United States
  • Liked: 1573
  • Likes Given: 2308
Re: Theoretical FTL
« Reply #100 on: 12/06/2018 01:41 PM »
https://phys.org/news/2018-12-universe-theory-percent-cosmos.html?utm_source=nwletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter

Scientists at the University of Oxford may have solved one of the biggest questions in modern physics, with a new paper unifying dark matter and dark energy into a single phenomenon: a fluid which possesses 'negative mass." If you were to push a negative mass, it would accelerate towards you. This astonishing new theory may also prove right a prediction that Einstein made 100 years ago.

Sonny White will be pleased to hear this. :>
« Last Edit: 12/06/2018 01:42 PM by sghill »
Bring the thunder!

Offline dustinthewind

• U.S. of A.
  • Liked: 264
  • Likes Given: 297
« Reply #101 on: 12/07/2018 12:13 AM »
https://phys.org/news/2018-12-universe-theory-percent-cosmos.html?utm_source=nwletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-nwletter

Scientists at the University of Oxford may have solved one of the biggest questions in modern physics, with a new paper unifying dark matter and dark energy into a single phenomenon: a fluid which possesses 'negative mass." If you were to push a negative mass, it would accelerate towards you. This astonishing new theory may also prove right a prediction that Einstein made 100 years ago.

Sonny White will be pleased to hear this. :>
Kind of excited myself.  The vacuum seems responsible for superconductivity and I think superfluids.  Electron clouds seem super conductive.  Can be modeled as polarized vacuum osculation modes.  Superconductors also have electron pairing like orbitals.  Lowering their energy state seems key.  The vacuum also represents the lowest energy state. 

When electrons annihilate positrons they also go into the vacuum. I think as they annihilate that one reveals it self to the other as a form of negative energy.  Similar to the virtual particles in Feynman  diagrams that run backward in time.  As they annihilate their electric field stir the vacuum exciting it ensuring energy conservation.  Energy conservation seems inherent. For example in quantum tunneling the particle has a wave function that extends through a barrier. With vacuum noise the particle has a chance to exist on the other side of the barrier within its wavefunction, the noise also defines time I think as in radioactive decay. But when it does tunnel through it seems instantaneous.  This seems to be the case because the negative energy part that goes backward in time can go back and annihilate its previous position making the particle non unique. Similar to what you see Feynman diagrams with some stuff running backward in time.

I think that accelerating electrons while they are in their vacuum state similar to The Mach effect may enhance gravitational wave generation. Think electron pairing along with positrons makes quadrapoles - gravity waves are quadrapole. This suggests that maybe there might be something behind Podkletnov's gravity pulse generator. I think with enough gravitational wave generation, in the way a phased array works, putting them out in one direction, that the vacuum may become modifiable.  Maybe even allowing circumvention of the Lorentz contraction which I suspect is a result of the local vacuum.  Similar to  the Wormhole term in the Mach effect equation with the gravity waves being the rocket part of it - see wikipedia.  Similar to what carries off momentum of rapidly orbiting and orbit decaying black holes via gravity wave generation.

If so superluminal travel may not be impossible.
« Last Edit: 12/07/2018 12:21 AM by dustinthewind »

Offline RSE

• Plano, TX
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #102 on: Today at 01:44 PM »
For modification of vacuum properties, review the research with Negative permeability/Negative permittivity experimentation, particularly those reaching zero Snell's laws experiments. 

Tags: