Author Topic: Space Books/Magazines for iPad, Kindle, etc.?  (Read 985 times)

Offline Bubbinski

I've been on the look out for good books and magazines about space for my iPad (Zinio app) and Kindle, and have only found a few interesting finds.  One of them is Aviation Week for Zinio, and I also found a decent Hubble Telescope pictorial book on Kindle as well as a book on the solar system (disappointing due to all pics being B&W). 

What I'm really after is good books with lots of color pictures and very well written accounts (not dry or highly technical) about the Shuttle/ISS/Mir programs and the solar system or exoplanets available on Kindle.  (Edit: I know the Kindle reader doesn't do color, I'm thinking more along the lines of using Kindle for iPad/Android).  I know about the paper books that are available.  I'm also wondering what magazines about space might be available for the iPad, I haven't found much in my searches other than Aviation Week and one British astronomy magazine.  Any recommendations/thoughts appreciated.
« Last Edit: 02/05/2011 06:17 am by Bubbinski »
I'll even excitedly look forward to "flags and footprints" and suborbital missions. Just fly...somewhere.

Tags: