Author Topic: Epsilon launch - SPRINT-A, Sept.14, 2013 (0500UTC)  (Read 144035 times)

Offline Galactic Penguin SST

Apparently the abort was at T-19 seconds due to an "attitude problem" - probably automatically.
Astronomy & spaceflight geek penguin. In a relationship w/ Space Shuttle Discovery. Current Priority: Chasing the Chinese Spaceflight Wonder Egg & A Certain Chinese Mars Rover

Offline blister

According to the official announcement, unknown automatic stop or due ROSE

Offline blister

0700UTC press briefing is stated. webcast by NVS.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nvs-live

Offline blister

It Okumura JAXA President, Yamamoto Space Minister, Fukui Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Deputy Minister, Speakers of the press conference with the Kasai space policy committee chairman. That is, that we do not know what to even hear.

Offline blister

Chairman, can I With no apology! Is not it still fails

Offline blister

Release came out, but because of abnormal posture detected, and only automatic countdown sequence stopped 19 seconds before launch. Press conference from 1600, only four leaders. I think you do not know exact cause is not a project manager but Morita, unclear whether there is a press conference later this.

Offline blister

There is a press conference later this Morita project manager.

Offline blister

From the second part technical conference Morita project manager conference

Offline blister

Breaking: Naoki Okumura president of JAXA, the apology as "sorry not live up to expectations" be aborted launch of epsilon. Joint communications

Offline blister

Because regardless of ROSE, and deviates from the values ​​that were originally set the value of the attitude angle sensor, the cause of automatic stop is stopped. Abnormality was come out roll.

Offline blister

Error occurs When I bring up in 20 seconds with the computer.

Offline blister

The attitude angle of the roll, the result of the mounting calculator was funny of the gyro that was mounted on PBS. Gyro itself apparently was not funny.

Offline blister

When you start the on-board computer 20 seconds before, so gave an abnormal result suddenly, it stopped at 19 seconds.

Offline blister

I calculated by the arithmetic unit that piled up in the expected signal from the gyro. Come sent towards the ground station and the results, but was made to start the computation device 20 seconds ago, stopped the result is funny this time. It is not a problem of the gyro, is not a problem of the operational side perhaps? However, because the cause under investigation, the scope of speculation still.

Offline blister

I stopped the ground computer detects the threshold anomaly of the number from the computer with

Offline blister

"Period is scheduled until September 30 launch, but do not expect to extend to there" Morita

Offline blister

Need two days minimum to determine the cause.

Offline blister

Thermal battery started in X-15. I was stopped by it.

Offline blister

I was shut down automatically heat the battery before starting the 15 seconds before launch. Time-consuming and exchange would start once the thermal battery.

Offline blister

Reason for the automatic stop is displayed on the screen. I stopped if there is a display attitude angle that abnormal.

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography