Author Topic: A short note of thanks to everyone on this board!  (Read 1377 times)

Offline david5512

• Boston, MA. U.S.A.
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
I just found this board yesterday and I am so grateful that something like this is here.  Even though a layman, I am an avid NASA enthusiast.  There really is no way or place to ask questions on the NASA web site itself.  Also, I am sure they are far too busy for "fans" like like me.

I just want to thank all of the brilliant and educated people that must be on this board, for taking the time to be invloved here and for talking about and responding to questions from the general public.

I can't wait to just read all of the posts in the various sections! lol :)

Thanks again to everyone who reads this, just for being out here.
Sincerely,
Dave D. :)

Offline FinalFrontier

• Space Watcher
  • Liked: 1332
  • Likes Given: 173
Re: A short note of thanks to everyone on this board!
« Reply #1 on: 03/08/2011 01:42 pm »
Well we certainly appreciate it dave always glad to hear we can help and we look forward to your comments on the site.
3-30-2017: The start of a great future
"Live Long and Prosper"

Offline Chris Bergin

Re: A short note of thanks to everyone on this board!
« Reply #2 on: 03/08/2011 02:49 pm »
I just found this board yesterday and I am so grateful that something like this is here.  Even though a layman, I am an avid NASA enthusiast.  There really is no way or place to ask questions on the NASA web site itself.  Also, I am sure they are far too busy for "fans" like like me.

I just want to thank all of the brilliant and educated people that must be on this board, for taking the time to be invloved here and for talking about and responding to questions from the general public.

I can't wait to just read all of the posts in the various sections! lol :)

Thanks again to everyone who reads this, just for being out here.
Sincerely,
Dave D. :)

Thanks Dave, welcome to the site's forum and appreciate the kind words :)
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography