Author Topic: Suggest removing individual shuttles from top level into a sub-topic  (Read 3657 times)

Online LouScheffer

• Liked: 6109
  • Likes Given: 837
I suggest moving the individual Shuttles from the top level into a sub-topic.

Most of them get very little traffic - the last post in 3 of them was 5 months ago.  But since they are on the top level you need to scroll past them to get to more active topics such as space science.

I realize these have sentimental value, but that only goes so far.

Offline Hog

• Woodstock
  • Liked: 1700
  • Likes Given: 6866
Blaspheme!
Paul

Offline Archibald

• Liked: 500
  • Likes Given: 1096
Or maybe create a second "historical spaceflight" section, but just for the space shuttle. "history of the shuttle program"
Han shot first and Gwynne Shotwell !

Offline Joachim

• Mainz, Germany
    • SPACEFACTS
  • Liked: 471
  • Likes Given: 524
Let them there!

Online Chris Bergin

What you won't know is a lot of people still visit those threads to re-live missions and use as a major resource for Shuttle knowledge. We moved them way down the running order. If we were to make them into a historical section they would have to rise back up the listing to work in tandem with the other historical section.

Emotionally, we started as a Shuttle site and we'd never have lasted had it not been for our Shuttle coverage popularity.

I think they are fine as those four subtopics in one topic area and we'll look to give them some new life as we start hitting anniversaries of major missions.
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography