Author Topic: Trying to find origin paper for flight by pellet beam  (Read 1644 times)

Offline gpeabody

• Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 3
Hi folks, does anyone know where to get a hold of a clear version of the article by C.E. Singer entitled "Interstellar propulsion using a pellet stream for momentum transfer"? I've found a pdf online, but it's a very badly copied image pdf, to the point that in many sections it's illegible. I haven't even been able to find it behind any journal paywalls. Thanks!

Offline Proponent

• Liked: 2782
  • Likes Given: 1462
Re: Trying to find origin paper for flight by pellet beam
« Reply #1 on: 01/12/2019 12:26 am »
Perhaps on one of these sites?

Offline Proponent

• Liked: 2782
  • Likes Given: 1462
« Reply #2 on: 01/16/2019 01:23 pm »
WorldCat (via Google Scholar) suggests the paper is available at multiple libraries.

Offline Robotbeat

• Minnesota
  • Liked: 25240
  • Likes Given: 12115
« Reply #3 on: 01/17/2019 01:16 am »
Hi folks, does anyone know where to get a hold of a clear version of the article by C.E. Singer entitled "Interstellar propulsion using a pellet stream for momentum transfer"? I've found a pdf online, but it's a very badly copied image pdf, to the point that in many sections it's illegible. I haven't even been able to find it behind any journal paywalls. Thanks!
I may have it. And, in fact, if you want to talk more about the topic or collaborate about it, please message me. It's an abiding interest of mine, and I even tried proposing it for funding once, and I'd be happy to help anyone trying to push that forward.
« Last Edit: 01/17/2019 01:18 am by Robotbeat »
Chris  Whoever loves correction loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.

To the maximum extent practicable, the Federal Government shall plan missions to accommodate the space transportation services capabilities of United States commercial providers. US law http://goo.gl/YZYNt0

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography