Author Topic: Camcorder video on board Endeavour through the sparks and plasma of re-entry  (Read 57454 times)

Offline HyperTay

• Afraid of heights ><
  • Mississippi Gulf Coast
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Haha! Awesome editing on the abrupt stop, I almost rocked back in my seat. ;D
"If you're not having fun in space, you're obviously doing something wrong!"-  C.J. Sturckow, CDR STS-128

Can't keep my mind from the circling skies... Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I - Pink Floyd

Offline Carl G

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 260
  • Likes Given: 140

Offline Andy USA

• Lead Moderator
  • Administrator
  • Los Angeles, California
  • Liked: 206
  • Likes Given: 255
Bump for Endeavour's entry.

Offline Tony U

Thank you for this and the STS-115 re-entry samples. I needed exactly this for my student who I am going to introduce into space flight for my 6th Grade Middle School class.

Online Chris Bergin

Thank you for this and the STS-115 re-entry samples. I needed exactly this for my student who I am going to introduce into space flight for my 6th Grade Middle School class.

Welcome Tony. Introducing students to space flight you say? Check your PMs please! (The "My Messages" on the top bar will be red, click that).
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Offline Tony U

Thank you so much Chris!!

Offline JAFO

• My hobby
  • Liked: 875
  • Likes Given: 966

Welcome Tony. Introducing students to space flight you say? Check your PMs please! (The "My Messages" on the top bar will be red, click that).

Nice, Chris.

:thumbsup:
Anyone can do the job when things are going right. In this business we play for keeps.
— Ernest K. Gann

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography