Author Topic: MySpaceExperience, a no-profit project for space fans  (Read 498 times)

Offline gabrielef71

• Sweden
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
I am the creator of MySpaceExperience web-platform. I spent almost one year of time and part of my saving to realize it and get it online and it is a totally no-profit project.

The idea behind it is to bring space closer to everyone and get people involved in whatsoever possible space experience. The users can write reviews about the hundreds of space experiences available in the website (organized in ten different categories) and earn points to build their space curriculum.

I think MySpaceExperience perfectly fits this Section of the forum and I really hope you will like the idea and would like to contribute getting onboard and writing your reviews, or providing your comments about the platform.

You will have the possibility to review your favorite space movies, space books, rocket launches, museums, hobbies, collectibles, celestial pheonomena and much more… beside the texts of the reviews you can also upload your pictures or videos, and get comments from other space fans.

Hope you enjoy: https://www.myspaceexperience.com

Gabriele Formentini, Sweden

Offline Tywin

I check the website, and is amazing, has very good material :D congratulation...
The knowledge is power...Everything is connected...
The Turtle continues at a steady pace ...

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography