Author Topic: Model Maker in Ca. Re-Homing Moulds for *LARGE*-Scale Spacecraft Models  (Read 647 times)

Offline tea monster

• Across the Universe
    • My ArtStation Portfolio
  • Liked: 861
  • Likes Given: 182

Jon Risque, who lives in California, is having to re-home some moulds for large-scale spacecraft models. This includes a 1/8 scale X-33 mould (yes, you read that right).

Time is running out for rehoming, so in his words:

"I have a bunch of stuff in my storage that I need to sell, give away or throw away. These include model kits, diecast, molds, masters, tools. I'll put together a list, maybe a facebook page but the stuff needs to go very soon, like this week. Im located about two hours north of los angeles near ventura. the big give away item is the 1/15th X-33 master and mold, i just want it to go to a good home. heres some pics of various stuff, dont pm or email unless you are serious about the X-33. its about 6' long in len/w/s and weighs about 200 lbs. I cannot help move it as i am in a wheelchair, i also put up a pic of a finished one in that scale, its shown with the X-34 1/15th, X-38 1/8th and X-43A 1/3rd."

If you are serious about being able to give these a home, please contact Jon at [email protected]. Remember, time is of the essence!
« Last Edit: 09/12/2018 07:15 am by tea monster »

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography