Author Topic: Section Header: Spaceflight Entertainment and Hobbies  (Read 20906 times)

Offline Chris Bergin

We've expanded this section to cover more than just model work, allowing to include all elements of hobbies and entertainment, such as spaceflight movies and TV shows - along with books etc.

The model standalone section has been useful, but wasn't really as active as a standalone section should be. Plus, the general section was becoming a bit too much about movies, so this solves both issues.
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Offline mtakala24

Today I have moved a good bunch of old threads from the history section to here. Sometimes it is difficult to decide what to move or not, but I considered the following as a guide:

On Spaceflight Entertainment and Hobbies:
1) The books that you can buy and read.
2) TV programs/documentaries that you can see (or could see) on TV or buy later on DVD/Bluray (or VHS!).
3) ... or that were produced only for retail (such as Spacecraft Films).
4) Movies, including science fiction. Some of these threads had a little bit of historical knowledge too.

I left these back in the history section:
5) Original period-made NASA/contractor/Airforce -produced videos, often as links to Youtube.
6) Collectable magazines and similar stuff. These threads often seemed to result on discussions that would belong to the history section.

« Last Edit: 03/13/2017 12:05 pm by mtakala24 »

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography