Author Topic: L2 Space Flight Historical: 10 years worth of threads not listed?  (Read 1108 times)

Offline woods170

• IRAS fan
  • IRAS fan
  • The Netherlands
  • Liked: 18211
  • Likes Given: 12184
For the first time in a long time I was scrolling thru the L2 Space Flight Historical section when I noticed something odd: 10 years worth of threads and posts in this section seem to be missing from the section listing.

See the screenshots below. Page 4 of the listing ends with a thread which had its last post in 2019. Page 5 starts with a thread which had its last post in 2009. A whopping 10 year gap!

When I took a closer look, I noticed that a lot of threads are missing from the L2 Space Flight Historical listing. One notable example is the one by EdKyle about the Extra Extended Long Tank Delta missions.

But, if one uses the Search function, that particular thread (and lots of others that are missing from the listing) can be found.
So, this seems to be an issue with the listing of the L2 Space Flight Historical section and not so much threads actually missing.

@ChrisB: what happened to the listing? Something went wrong when the L2 photos section was merged into the L2 historical section?
« Last Edit: 10/19/2023 08:27 pm by woods170 »

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography