Author Topic: Dnepr with Deimos-2 and a total of 37 satellites - June 19, 2014  (Read 54887 times)

Offline input~2

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 1540
  • Likes Given: 567
Re: Dnepr with Deimos-2 and 20 satellites - June 19, 2014
« Reply #40 on: 06/16/2014 09:12 am »
NOTAMs corresponding to southward trajectory
1st stage debris
K0389/14 -  DAYLY 1800/2200 ATS ROUTE SEGMENT CLSD: 1)B363 BAPER-KUNAS FROM 155 KM TO 175 KM. 19 JUN 18:00 2014 UNTIL 20 JUN 22:00 2014. CREATED: 13 JUN 12:18 2014
2nd stage debris
A2272/14 -  THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF RUSSIA PLANS TO LAUNCH MISSILE IN THE SPACE FROM 1800 TO 2200 ON 19 JUNE 2014. (ALT. DATE 20 JUNE 2014) AND TO SINK ITS FRAGMENTES IN THE THE INDIAN OCEAN. IMPACT AREA: S4445  E03250 S4500  E03420 S4950  E03240 S4935  E03105 S4445  E03250. SFC - UNL, 19 JUN 18:00 2014 UNTIL 19 JUN 22:00 2014. CREATED: 16 JUN 10:55 2014
« Last Edit: 06/16/2014 12:53 pm by input~2 »

Offline osiossim

• Liked: 12
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #41 on: 06/18/2014 07:45 am »
All systems go...

« Last Edit: 06/18/2014 07:51 am by osiossim »

Offline Fuji

• Japan
  • Liked: 234
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #42 on: 06/18/2014 09:05 pm »
Hodoyoshi-3 & 4 (ほどよし3号 & 4号), photo by The University of Tokyo.
http://www.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/epage/release/2014/2014061701.html  (Japanese News)

Online Chris Bergin

Here's a superb overview of this mission and the multitude of payloads - by William Graham.
http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2014/06/russian-dnepr-rocket-record-launch-37-satellites/
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Online Galactic Penguin SST

Any signs of a webcast this time? (Unlikely as always, but see last Dnepr launch)

I'm ready to watch this, the end of the Russian EVA AND England vs Uruguay at the same time.  ;)
Astronomy & spaceflight geek penguin. In a relationship w/ Space Shuttle Discovery. Current Priority: Chasing the Chinese Spaceflight Wonder Egg & A Certain Chinese Mars Rover

Any signs of a webcast this time? (Unlikely as always, but see last Dnepr launch)

I'm ready to watch this, the end of the Russian EVA AND England vs Uruguay at the same time.  ;)

Looks like primary customer Deimos Space (of Spain  ;)) may have one: http://www.elecnor-deimos.com/?vid
Astronomy & spaceflight geek penguin. In a relationship w/ Space Shuttle Discovery. Current Priority: Chasing the Chinese Spaceflight Wonder Egg & A Certain Chinese Mars Rover

Online Chris Bergin

Oh wow. Keep an eye on that. Will convert it to a live thread if confirmed.
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Online Satori

• Global Moderator
  • Campo do Geręs - Portugal
  • Liked: 1968
  • Likes Given: 1156

Looks like primary customer Deimos Space (of Spain  ;)) may have one: http://www.elecnor-deimos.com/?vid

The webcast started.

The webcast started.

Not working at this moment I think?

Online robertross

• Canadian Member
  • Westphal, Nova Scotia
  • Liked: 659
  • Likes Given: 7688

The webcast started.

Not working at this moment I think?

Certainly counting down however...
No, it's up (woman talking at the moment at a podium)
« Last Edit: 06/19/2014 06:41 pm by robertross »

Offline Kryten

• Liked: 426
  • Likes Given: 33
 The feed is working fine for me, (on google chrome) but it seems to be a rather unusual video format. At any rate it's currently just some talks on the company's plans and operations.

Online eeergo

Starting launch coverage, after all the political and company talk.
« Last Edit: 06/19/2014 06:49 pm by eeergo »
-DaviD-

Online eeergo

Mistaking Roskosmos for Kosmotras - mentioning that it has Ukranian, Russian and Kazakh participation.
-DaviD-

Online eeergo

No video feed because of Yasni being a military site - audio and telemetry only.
-DaviD-

Online eeergo

The company's HQ, mission control, integration building and tracking station are all in Puertollano (Castilla-la Mancha). From there, Deimos-2 was shipped to Russia, via the Czech Republic.
-DaviD-

Online Chris Bergin

No video feed because of Yasni being a military site - audio and telemetry only.

Ah, shame. Please keep an listen for any launch confirmation etc! :)

Online eeergo

Polar tracking stations at Iruviq (Canada) and Kiruna (Sweden)
-DaviD-

Online eeergo

Skype moment with the control center team.
-DaviD-

Online eeergo

Doing GO/NO-GO poll.

All reporting GO (on Spain's side, of course, no mention of the other sats)
« Last Edit: 06/19/2014 07:03 pm by eeergo »
-DaviD-

Online eeergo

They will play a video alongside the telemetry displays (which I think are estimated, not live), BUT this is video from Deimos-1's launch.

Reporting from the launch site all other satellites are GO, and they had a weather scare because of winds, but range is now green.
-DaviD-

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography