Author Topic: Atlas History Videos  (Read 923 times)

Online catdlr

• Enthusiast since the Redstones
  • Marina del Rey, California, USA
  • Liked: 8807
  • Likes Given: 7821
Atlas History Videos
« on: 02/21/2018 03:09 am »
BD-0109 Shoulders of Giants Atlas History

sdasmarchives
Published on Feb 20, 2018

Film from the Atlas-Centaur Heritage Film Collection which was donated to the San Diego Air and Space Museum by Lockheed Martin and United Launch Alliance.  The Collection contains 3,000 reels of 16-millimeter film.From the archives of the San Diego Air and Space Museum
From the archives of the San Diego Air and Space Museum. Please do not use for commercial purposes without permission.

Tony De La Rosa, ...I'm no Feline Dealer!! I move mountains.  but I'm better known for "I think it's highly sexual." Japanese to English Translation.

Online catdlr

• Enthusiast since the Redstones
  • Marina del Rey, California, USA
  • Liked: 8807
  • Likes Given: 7821
Re: Atlas History Videos
« Reply #1 on: 02/21/2018 03:11 am »
BD-0110 Atlas History and Atlas V From UAL

sdasmarchives
Published on Feb 20, 2018

Film from the Atlas-Centaur Heritage Film Collection which was donated to the San Diego Air and Space Museum by Lockheed Martin and United Launch Alliance.  The Collection contains 3,000 reels of 16-millimeter film.From the archives of the San Diego Air and Space Museum
From the archives of the San Diego Air and Space Museum. Please do not use for commercial purposes without permission.

Tony De La Rosa, ...I'm no Feline Dealer!! I move mountains.  but I'm better known for "I think it's highly sexual." Japanese to English Translation.

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography