Author Topic: What happened to the SpaceX property acquisition thread  (Read 1483 times)

Offline danneely

• Johnstown, PA, USA
  • Liked: 381
  • Likes Given: 657
Until some point earlier this week there was a thread in the SpaceX Facilities and Fleets section that had been using public records to keep track of SpaceX's buying up property in and around Boca Chica.  The last time I was here the discussion had gotten somewhat heated, and I was half expecting it to get locked and restarted.  But when I came back this morning it appears to have been deleted instead.

Offline russianhalo117

• Liked: 3773
  • Likes Given: 746
Re: What happened to the SpaceX property acquisition thread
« Reply #1 on: 08/18/2022 02:27 pm »
Until some point earlier this week there was a thread in the SpaceX Facilities and Fleets section that had been using public records to keep track of SpaceX's buying up property in and around Boca Chica.  The last time I was here the discussion had gotten somewhat heated, and I was half expecting it to get locked and restarted.  But when I came back this morning it appears to have been deleted instead.
It was probably moved into moderator purgatory for a while or permanently.
« Last Edit: 09/02/2022 11:33 pm by russianhalo117 »

Offline Hamish.Student

• Liked: 367
  • Likes Given: 397
« Reply #2 on: 09/02/2022 04:25 pm »
Can we have the thread back yet?

Offline Robotbeat

• Minnesota
  • Liked: 19886
  • Likes Given: 10362
« Reply #3 on: 09/02/2022 08:32 pm »
Yeah, Even if the recent stuff is nuked and itís locked, itís be nice to have it back for reference.
Chris  Whoever loves correction loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid.

To the maximum extent practicable, the Federal Government shall plan missions to accommodate the space transportation services capabilities of United States commercial providers. US law http://goo.gl/YZYNt0

Offline AC in NC

• Raleigh NC
  • Liked: 3585
  • Likes Given: 1909
« Reply #4 on: 09/03/2022 01:41 am »
Yeah, Even if the recent stuff is nuked and itís locked, itís be nice to have it back for reference.
Back with a serious prune.  We need to refrain from religious debates about the effect of SpaceX on the locals and such no-value digressions.

Gratitude to the staff for bring us back to the straight and narrow.

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement SkyTale Software GmbH
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography