Author Topic: Asymmetric Capacitor In Vacuum  (Read 73273 times)

Offline flux_capacitor

• France
  • Liked: 860
  • Likes Given: 1076
Re: Asymmetric Capacitor In Vacuum
« Reply #80 on: 06/22/2017 10:22 am »
Have you experimented your HV capacitors with modern high-κ dielectrics located in-between and wrapped around the asymmetric plates, to enhance the effect (high-κ dielectrics would allow tremendous voltage while preventing electrical breakdown)?

Offline Plugger

• Indiana
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #81 on: 08/11/2017 05:46 pm »
what is the last item that power goes thru prior to top of cap?
so what is equal to cap in voltage that affects output on the negative side of the cap?

Offline dustinthewind

• U.S. of A.
  • Liked: 313
  • Likes Given: 355
« Reply #82 on: 11/11/2017 05:21 am »
I just realized this topic is here and wanted to add this to the list here.  A previous post of mine in the EM drive thread.  Deals with the high voltage asymmetric capacitor.  1st video is an experiment showing such a capacitor.  There is another video here By David Waite.  He comes up with a
general relativity solution for a negative energy term associated with a specific charge (unknown).  An experiment needs to be performed to determine which charge is associated with the negative energy term at 34 minutes.  As a side note David has other interesting videos associated with warp drive (2nd video down). https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=42978.msg1740386#msg1740386

I then refer to another post of mine in another thread where there was some mention of a negative energy term.  Possibly in the vacuum.  https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=44030.msg1747898#msg1747898

I suspect anti matter may be negative energy running backwards in time or PT symmetric.  Looks like others have been interested in PT symmetry early on in the EM drive thread.  Mulltron's thread is one post where such is cited https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?topic=29276.msg1283569#msg1283569 .  Some of his citations suggest there is a lot of phenomena exhibiting this PT behavior. 

I found this interesting and seems to suggest a method for such matter-(PT anti matter) merging:
http://cds.cern.ch/record/490576/files/0103054.pdf
What is PT symmetry?
Miloslav Znojil
Theory Group, Nuclear Physics Institute AS CR
CS 250 68 Re ˇ ˇz, Czech Republic 1

The smooth and growing deviation from the
Hermitian starting point A = 0 ends at a certain critical A(crit) where the two energies
merge. Next, they form a conjugate pair which moves further in the complex plane.
The PT symmetry of the system becomes spontaneously broken. The phenomenon
of this type has been detected by the various methods in the spectra of many different
PT symmetric Hamiltonians

I was asking if its possible that the negative energy reverse time anti matter when in its vacuum state might  exhibit its negative energy state and be polarizable within the vacuum.   Such a polarized state might exhibit a gradient in energy of the vacuum or maybe the appearance of a gradient in time in the vacuum or that of a gravity field.   
« Last Edit: 11/11/2017 05:43 am by dustinthewind »
Follow the science? What is science with out the truth.  If there is no truth in it it is not science.  Truth is found by open discussion and rehashing facts not those that moderate it to fit their agenda.  In the end the truth speaks for itself.  Beware the strong delusion and lies mentioned in 2ndThesalonians2:11.  The last stage of Babylon is transhumanism.  Clay mingled with iron (flesh mingled with machine).  MK ultra out of control.  Consider bill gates patent 202060606 (666), that hacks the humans to make their brains crunch C R Y P T O. Are humans hackable animals or are they protected like when Jesus cast out the legion?

Offline wavelet

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #83 on: 11/11/2017 07:07 am »
It is very simple to show using electrostatics (Maxwell theory) that an asymmetric capacitor can be accelerated by an internal AC/DC source, in air or vacuum and inside a conducting box. The explanation is indeed related to the existence of a conducting box or enclosure.

It is so simple that the demonstration is written in four slides, including the title:

http://www.ing.unitn.it/~fontana/electrostatic_levitation.pdf

The force goes to zero with the conducting boundary going to infinite distance.
« Last Edit: 11/11/2017 07:14 am by wavelet »

Offline PotomacNeuron

• Do I look like a neuroscientist?
  • MD
  • Liked: 169
  • Likes Given: 42
« Reply #84 on: 11/11/2017 05:53 pm »
I can help. Just send me the capacitor (and better send me the power supply. If not, fine, I can use a TV high voltage source) and I will help to identify the cause of the movement. If I can't, I will write a report that I can't. If I can, I only charge $1000 for my effort and time. No charge if I can't find why with classical physics.
I am working on the ultimate mission human beings are made for.

Offline meberbs

• Liked: 3379
  • Likes Given: 777
« Reply #85 on: 11/11/2017 08:00 pm »
In other words, it is possible to use electromagnetic forces to push or pull on a piece of metal.

This is neither new nor particularly useful.

Offline ThinkerX

• Alaska
  • Liked: 126
  • Likes Given: 63
« Reply #86 on: 11/11/2017 08:02 pm »
I have to wonder if this, or its first cousin, is the root cause of anomalous EM Drive movement, once the error sources are accounted for.  It is described as 'capacitor-like' on occasion, after all.   But, would this explanation produce the amount of movement demonstrated by EM Drives?

Offline dustinthewind

• U.S. of A.
  • Liked: 313
  • Likes Given: 355
« Reply #87 on: 11/12/2017 03:26 pm »
It is very simple to show using electrostatics (Maxwell theory) that an asymmetric capacitor can be accelerated by an internal AC/DC source, in air or vacuum and inside a conducting box. The explanation is indeed related to the existence of a conducting box or enclosure.

It is so simple that the demonstration is written in four slides, including the title:

http://www.ing.unitn.it/~fontana/electrostatic_levitation.pdf

The existence of this force does not disprove the existence of David's derivation of a negative energy term associated with a particular charge.  It does add a signal to subtract out if the test design does not make the conducting chamber an insignificant factor.

If I understand it correctly David's derivation of the field doesn't even require the capacitor to be asymmetric. What it does require are very high voltages and very fine wires. 

Possibly a dielectric between. 
« Last Edit: 11/12/2017 03:39 pm by dustinthewind »
Follow the science? What is science with out the truth.  If there is no truth in it it is not science.  Truth is found by open discussion and rehashing facts not those that moderate it to fit their agenda.  In the end the truth speaks for itself.  Beware the strong delusion and lies mentioned in 2ndThesalonians2:11.  The last stage of Babylon is transhumanism.  Clay mingled with iron (flesh mingled with machine).  MK ultra out of control.  Consider bill gates patent 202060606 (666), that hacks the humans to make their brains crunch C R Y P T O. Are humans hackable animals or are they protected like when Jesus cast out the legion?

Offline Plugger

• Indiana
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #88 on: 12/05/2017 02:57 pm »
Try a power supply for a HV headlight, i use them on my motorcycle . It's powered by 12VDC and you can much better voltage than 16KV

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography