Author Topic: Question about removed post  (Read 1416 times)

Offline gordonjs

• Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
Question about removed post
« on: 04/26/2022 08:35 pm »
New here, so maybe I posted wrong section? I posted in general chat regarding a spacecraft "part" that I have, hoping that someone on the forum could identify the part. The post was removed for some reason. I don't want to post it again, because I'm sure it was removed for a reason, but Im not sure what. It seemed like the most appropriate forum for the discussion, but maybe not. Thanks!

Online Chris Bergin

Re: Question about removed post
« Reply #1 on: 04/29/2022 01:25 am »
New here, so maybe I posted wrong section? I posted in general chat regarding a spacecraft "part" that I have, hoping that someone on the forum could identify the part. The post was removed for some reason. I don't want to post it again, because I'm sure it was removed for a reason, but Im not sure what. It seemed like the most appropriate forum for the discussion, but maybe not. Thanks!

This is the strangest thing.....

When a post is reported, mods decide if further action is required. Usually not, given it's often someone saying "That person disagreed with me!" :D But regardless of what the mod does, there's a record of it in admin and if it's a mistake removal, the copy is there. I can't see anything relating to your post.

So I can only apologize as I can't send it back to you to repost as it's not anywhere to be seen, but by all means repost if you're willing.
« Last Edit: 04/29/2022 01:25 am by Chris Bergin »
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement SkyTale Software GmbH
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography