Author Topic: "Why Choose the Moon" video I made (JFK footage,Apollo11 news footage from 1969)  (Read 2254 times)

Offline ColeWright

• Huntsville, AL
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 0
youtube.com/watch?v=bLjoaOYZbYc
Dedicated to JFK, Neil Armstrong, Wernher Von Braun, and all those that were, are, and will be involved in the pursuit of space exploration. I made this with Windows Live Movie Maker
Sources:
 "Soviet Union crowd celebrates cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin in Moscow following his succ...HD Stock Footage" posted by CriticalPast on May 14, 2014
"John F. Kennedy "Landing a man on the Moon" Address to Congress - May 25, 1961" Posted by The Apollo-11 Channel on July 1, 2010
"John F. Kennedy: "We choose to go to the moon" speech" posted by O Sallent on June 27, 2009
"International Space Station (ISS) - Sunshine Adagio In D Minor - Breathtaking" posted by COrobotchicken on December 26, 2012
"JFK, Dallas, TX, Nov. 22-23,1963 • excerpt from JRY 005" posted by Alaska Moving Image Preservation Association (AMIPA) on November 19, 2013
"American Experience: International Reaction to the Death of JFK" posted by PRI Public Radio International on November 22, 2013
"Kennedy Rice Speech" posted by Bob Jacobs on March 31, 2012
"TV Reports of JFK Assassination - Walter Cronkite announces death of JFK - CBS News JFK" posted by John F Kennedy(Thats the youtube username) on April 26, 2014
"Lyndon B Johnson's Oath in 1965" posted by lawrence5151 on January 20, 2009
"Landing on the Moon :July 20, 1969" posted by NASA2007 on October 6, 2007
"Apollo 11 Launch HD" posted by NasaHD on April 7, 2011
Music I used:
 "Flight" by Hans Zimmer- in first part of video
"An Ideal of Hope" by Hans Zimmer- in second part of video
(Both were created by Hans Zimmer for the movie Man of Steel) I do not profit monetarily from the making of this video whatsoever.
« Last Edit: 08/21/2015 02:54 am by ColeWright »

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography