🚀 Update: our next launch opportunity is August 30th to September 3rd!7-930pm Pacific Time each dayFollow us here for updates📷: @johnkrausphotos
Noticed the NOTAM for this launch attempt is no longer active, and a new one posted for Sept. 10-16 local time. Unless the disappearance of the NOTAM is a glitch, it suggests the launch has been postponed.
Weather is not looking very good for early next week, so after discussions with the range and FAA we have decided to switch to a new launch window beginning on Sept 10th. 7-930pm Pacific Time each dayMore updates to come!
Quote from: QuantumG on 09/11/2020 01:36 amhttps://twitter.com/Astra/status/1304231860092809216Is there anyone making a betting market on launch outcomes?
The launch window is now open, but we've not had any announcement that fuelling has started. There might be a delay due to the 30% go weather.