Author Topic: Combined starship/superheavy update thread?  (Read 2622 times)

Offline holmstar

• Liked: 15
  • Likes Given: 24
Combined starship/superheavy update thread?
« on: 12/09/2021 05:19 pm »
Would it be possible to create a combined starship/superheavy update thread (ie, if the updates for a specific test or test article or whatever get split into another thread, the combined thread / view would have the updates from all update threads? 

I've had more than one occasion when I've been following the main update thread and see posts about an upcoming test, and then no test updates after that.  But like a week later see in the news that a test did occur as scheduled and then have to go dig through the threads to find the "test updates" thread for that test.  Looking at the documentation for the current forum software it seems this might not be possible, but figured I would ask.

Alternatively, could the updates threads be grouped into a sub-forum?, such as: Forums »SpaceX Vehicles and Missions »SpaceX Super Heavy/Starship (BFR/BFS) - Earth to Deep Space » Updates » Thread name

That would make them a lot easier to follow / find new ones when they get created.

Secondly, and this is mostly a quibble and I could just set him to ignore I suppose, but the rendering videos provided by Owe, while certainly cool and certainly a lot of effort goes into them, aren't really updates and I don't think they belong there.  They are his educated speculation on what will be the case, not what is actually definitive reality. 

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography