Author Topic: XCOR and the Lynx rocket  (Read 610671 times)

Offline Comga

• Liked: 4572
  • Likes Given: 5136
Re: XCOR and the Lynx rocket
« Reply #20 on: 10/09/2009 06:08 am »
(snip)
As for where space starts, NASA says it starts at 50 miles aka 80 km, however the Federation Internationale Aeronautique says its 62 km, which will be the peak altitude of the Lynx. http://knowledgenews.net/moxie/science/space-atmosphere-2.shtml  This is also the altitude SS1 went to to win the X-Prize, so as far as most people are concerned, thats space thar.

Spaceship one reached 112 km altitude. From www.scaled.com:
"Brian Binnie's SpaceShipOne flight carried him all the way to 367,442 feet or 69.6 miles above the Earth's surface."
The X-Prize requirement was 100 km.  This is 62 miles, the European definition of the start of space.

The Lynx flight profile can be found at
http://www.xcor.com/press-releases/2008/images/lynx-flight-profile.pdf
It implies almost three minutes of microgravity.
What kind of wastrels would dump a perfectly good booster in the ocean after just one use?

Offline kkattula

• Melbourne, Australia
  • Liked: 656
  • Likes Given: 116
« Reply #21 on: 10/09/2009 06:20 am »
IIRC, 61 km is the minimum Lynx performance. They hope to have a bit more up their collective sleeve, but won't commit to it.

Offline bad_astra

• Liked: 316
  • Likes Given: 553
« Reply #22 on: 10/09/2009 02:46 pm »
If I'm going to be a space tourist (and hopefully some day I will), I'd rather ride a vehicle that rocket's off the pad rather than gets pulled up by WKII. With a two vehicle system there's too much to go wrong.

Plus it just seems more exciting.
"Contact Light" -Buzz Aldrin

Offline bad_astra

• Liked: 316
  • Likes Given: 553
« Reply #23 on: 10/09/2009 02:49 pm »
The current Rocketplane proposal reminds me of the Vela Spacecruiser. It's definately only distantly related to Clapp's vision.
"Contact Light" -Buzz Aldrin

Offline mlorrey

• International Spaceflight Museum
  • Grantham, NH
  • Liked: 23
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #24 on: 10/10/2009 01:09 am »
Today I went on my Space Hajj, to Mojave. Robin Snelson and Lee Valentine picked me up this morning in Burbank and we headed up to the desert, passing through Pasadena. As we had not met in real life prior to today we had a lot of getting to know you type conversation on the way, and the time passed quickly, til we pulled off in Mojave and I could see the towering upside down sno-cone of the Rotary Rocket from a long ways away. We pulled up to the cafe under the tower, went in and had lunch. The walls were lined with photos of my heroes, with a heavy emphasis on Burt Rutan of course and all his various aircraft, as well as Dick and Jean, Chuck, and many others. Pictures of the F4U Corsairs that once called the airport home when it was merely a Marine air base in the 1940's.

They served one of the best damn bacon cheeseburgers I've ever had in my life. The onion rings were so thick I nearly needed a knife.

After seeing the Space Studies Institutes small office, we walked over to XCOR, passing by the Scaled hanger housing WKII, which was visible through a 3 foot crack in the rear door. Mike and the crew were having a smoke break as we approached, out in the smoking hut. We followed them into the hangar where I met Doug Jones, who I've known and corresponded over the internet for many years, and Dan DeLong. There was a woman from JPL there with a camera as well. We got to watch a few of the engineers test one of the fuel pumps. Amazingly quiet compared to a turbopump.

In the WWII era hangar sat the EZ-Rocket and the Rocket Racer in one half, with the other half dedicated to Lynx work, which I won't get into the details of, but we got a chance to sit in the cockpit, and were introduced to their composite LOX tank technology. The woman from JPL was amazed at the ruggedness and amount of thrust being produced by the XCOR engines, saying that equivalently sized thruster engines like those being used here would only generate 2 pounds of thrust on a JPL spacecraft.

We started hearing some loud jet sounds coming from the direction of Scaled, so we moseyed out of the hangar to find them doing the preflight on WKII to do some taxi tests today. We hung around and chatted, watching. One of the Scaled folks came over to chat. Everybody was still really excited from Masden's success yesterday. It seems like despite all these companies competing against each other in various ways, its a very friendly, collegial sort of competition.

After that we went to meet Dan at his office, about some files I needed for a project I'm doing for them in Second Life. Jeff gave the go ahead on the project so I got the files. Yahoo!

Afterwards we went to the memorial park where the Rotary Rocket and the mockup of SS1 is parked. Robin took a picture for me and we paid our respects to the Scaled employees who died in the accident.

All in all it was a fantastic day.
VP of International Spaceflight Museum - http://ismuseum.org
Founder, Lorrey Aerospace, B&T Holdings, ACE Exchange, and Hypersonic Systems. Currently I am a venture recruiter for Family Office Venture Capital.

Offline kch

• Liked: 496
  • Likes Given: 8807
« Reply #25 on: 10/10/2009 01:42 am »
If I'm going to be a space tourist (and hopefully some day I will), I'd rather ride a vehicle that rocket's off the pad rather than gets pulled up by WKII. With a two vehicle system there's too much to go wrong.

Plus it just seems more exciting.

You'll like the Lynx, then -- no carrier aircraft!  More information at the link below:

http://www.xcor.com/press-releases/2008/08-03-26_Lynx_suborbital_vehicle.html

Offline jongoff

• Recovering Rocket Plumber/Space Entrepreneur
  • Lafayette/Broomfield, CO
  • Liked: 3987
  • Likes Given: 1681
« Reply #26 on: 12/17/2009 10:14 pm »
I wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not, but here's a major announcement from our friends down the flightline:

http://xcor.com/press-releases/2009/09-12-17_South_Korean_Space_Center_Selects_XCOR_and_LYNX_for_Suborbital.html

South Korean Space Center Selects XCOR's Lynx for Suborbital Operations

December 17th - 18th, 2009, Mojave, CA, USA and Yecheon-gun, ROK: The Yecheon Astro Space Center announced today that it has selected XCOR Aerospace as its preferred supplier of suborbital space launch services. Operating under a wet lease model, XCOR intends to supply services to the Center using the Lynx Mark II suborbital vehicle, pending United States government approvals to station the vehicle in the Republic of Korea.

XCOR is committed to working with the US Department of State, Department of Defense, Department of Commerce and other agencies of the US government to comply with relevant laws, regulations, policies and procedures. XCOR has engaged specialized export control consultants from the Commonwealth Consulting Group of Arlington, Virginia, and legal counsel from the Washington, D.C. office of the international firm Bingham McCutchen, to assist in this first of a kind effort.

“This is a ground breaking opportunity for our company, our industry and a very good opportunity for the U.S. to set an example of responsible international commerce in space transportation,” said XCOR CEO Jeff Greason. “To our knowledge, this is the first time that a US commercial suborbital launch vehicle will undergo the export licensing and approval process. We believe there is no better pathfinder than with our partners at the South Korean Yecheon Astro Space Center.”

Yecheon Astro Space Center is a non-profit entity that operates multiple space related activities including: aerospace training center; astronomy research center; planetarium; a commercial space camp with centrifuge; and commercial helicopter tourism operation in the South Korean State of Gyeongsangbuk-do, approximately 240 kilometers (150 miles) southeast of Seoul.

Working closely with its partners, Yecheon Astro Space Center has formed a broad coalition of regional and national entities to fund the approximately $30 Million project to bring the Lynx to Yecheon for space tourism, educational, scientific and environmental monitoring missions, making it the early leader in commercial manned space flight in Asia. Under the envisioned arrangement, Yecheon will be the exclusive Lynx operational site in Korea.

“As part of our long term strategic plan, we have performed an extensive review of the suborbital vehicle suppliers over the past 18 months, and found XCOR’s Lynx to be the best mix of safe design, reliable clean propulsion, skilled team members, full reusability, ease of operation, turn around time, upfront cost and long term cost to operate,” said Mr Jo Jae-Seong, Founder and Chief Executive Director of Yecheon Astro Space Center. “We look forward to a long term relationship with XCOR and Lynx!”

“This is an incredibly important development for the New Space industry charting a course for other innovative US companies to flourish here and abroad. It will produce high paying manufacturing jobs, and allow the innovative spirit of America to take root and grow a new industry before international participants can catch up,” said XCOR Chief Operating Officer, Andrew Nelson, adding, “I think the wet lease model is an innovative means to safely operate, maintain and provide physical security for the Lynx while ensuring that US export control issues are addressed completely.

# # # # #

XCOR Aerospace is a California corporation located in Mojave, California. The company is in the business of developing and producing safe, reliable and reusable rocket powered vehicles, propulsion systems, advanced non-flammable composites and other enabling technologies for responsive private space flight, scientific missions, upper atmospheric research, and small satellite launch to low earth orbit. The Lynx is a piloted, two seat, fully reusable, liquid rocket powered vehicle that takes off and lands horizontally. The Lynx production models (designated Lynx Mark II) are designed to be robust, multi-commercial mission vehicles capable of flying to 100+ km in altitude up to four times per day. XCOR’s web address is: www.XCOR.com.

Yecheon Astro Space Center (formerly called the Yecheon Astronomy Foundation) is a non profit educational and research entity established in the city of Yecheon-gun, state of Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea. The Center is home to: an astronomical research center that houses a collection of research telescopes and auxiliary telescopes, and other research apparatus; a space camp training center with centrifuge, aerial rooftop training device and reduced gravity simulators; a planetarium; a conference center and dormitories; and a helicopter tour operation. The Center’s web site is: www.portsky.net.

Congrats Jeff, Dan, Aleta, et al! 

Offline Namechange User

• Elite Veteran
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #27 on: 12/17/2009 11:00 pm »
Very nice.  I'm sure this will offer another oppurtunity for us servail the North Koreans as well and the DMZ
Enjoying viewing the forum a little better now by filtering certain users.

Offline mlorrey

• Grantham, NH
« Reply #28 on: 12/18/2009 01:48 am »
While I'm sure Dear Leader will have apoplexies each time the Lynx launches (just call it Kim's Defibrillator), is this going to be used for training astronauts or performing science or tourism or what combination?

Congratulations to XCOR, the race is now on between them and Virgin. Now we've got a real space race. Ironic, Rutan has made much of his david vs goliath role, but now theres even a smaller David and VG is the goliath.
Founder, Lorrey Aerospace, B&T Holdings, ACE Exchange, and Hypersonic Systems. Currently I am a venture recruiter for Family Office Venture Capital.

Offline neilh

• Pasadena, CA
  • Liked: 46
  • Likes Given: 149
« Reply #29 on: 12/18/2009 07:12 pm »
While I'm sure Dear Leader will have apoplexies each time the Lynx launches (just call it Kim's Defibrillator), is this going to be used for training astronauts or performing science or tourism or what combination?

Working closely with its partners, Yecheon Astro Space Center has formed a broad coalition of regional and national entities to fund the approximately $30 Million project to bring the Lynx to Yecheon for space tourism, educational, scientific and environmental monitoring missions, making it the early leader in commercial manned space flight in Asia.
Someone is wrong on the Internet.
http://xkcd.com/386/

Offline DiggyCoxwell

• Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #30 on: 12/21/2009 08:27 pm »
Anyone hear heard of this company? They claim to be nearing completion of a rocket that will fly like a jet to the upper bounds of the atmosphere and then launch into space, and have a methane based engine.

Just curious if they are viable

As far as if their business plan is viable, well, that's certainly up to debate! Just like every business venture, no one really knows until they've been operating for a couple years with paying customers and making a profit after all is said and done. (BTW, they can have a pretty short and inexpensive turnaround time since all they have to do is refuel and change passengers, so if they had enough customers, I think they could cut their price per flight to around $10,000-$20,000)

Isn't their quoted price per flight something like $40,000?

I could actually afford it.
And I'm not the only one on nasaspaceflight.com who can.  ;-)

Offline HMXHMX

• Liked: 2211
  • Likes Given: 662
« Reply #31 on: 12/21/2009 10:12 pm »
Anyone hear heard of this company? They claim to be nearing completion of a rocket that will fly like a jet to the upper bounds of the atmosphere and then launch into space, and have a methane based engine.

As far as if their business plan is viable, well, that's certainly up to debate! Just like every business venture, no one really knows until they've been operating for a couple years with paying customers and making a profit after all is said and done. (BTW, they can have a pretty short and inexpensive turnaround time since all they have to do is refuel and change passengers, so if they had enough customers, I think they could cut their price per flight to around $10,000-$20,000)

$98K is the number I recall.

Offline mlorrey

• Grantham, NH
« Reply #32 on: 12/22/2009 10:18 am »

$98K is the number I recall.

Yeah I hear, like, they, like, want to send people to space... what up wit dat?

Offline Space Pete

« Reply #33 on: 07/16/2010 11:31 pm »
XCOR are now taking reservations for flights aboard the Lynx in early 2012, priced at $95,000!
www.prweb.com/releases/2010/space-tourism/prweb4268804.htm
NASASpaceflight ISS Editor

Offline mlorrey

• Grantham, NH
« Reply #34 on: 07/17/2010 04:04 am »
XCOR are now taking reservations for flights aboard the Lynx in early 2012, priced at $95,000!
www.prweb.com/releases/2010/space-tourism/prweb4268804.htm

They've been taking reservations for a while, and $95k is the whole price of the ticket. What's important is that their construction of the vehicles is now capitalized and construction is underway. Given that, and, their past record of avoiding the hype machine and sticking to producing functioning equipment means that one has a higher than normal expectation that one will receive what one pays for.

Offline Space Pete

« Reply #35 on: 10/05/2010 08:02 pm »
Space Experience Curaçao Announces Wet Lease of XCOR's Lynx Suborbital Spacecraft.

Second Announced Lynx Wet Lease For XCOR.

Space Experience Curaçao (SXC) and XCOR Aerospace, Inc. jointly announced today the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the wet lease of a production version of the Lynx suborbital spacecraft, pending United States government approvals to station the vehicle on the island of Curaçao in the Netherlands Antilles.  With a planned start date in January 2014, SXC will market, and XCOR will operate, suborbital space tourism flights and scientific research missions out of Space Port Curaçao.

Recently, the Curaçao government and airport authority announced their intentions of investigating and creating the conditions suitable for the formation of a vibrant and active commercial space flight services industry.  An investigation of the legal and regulatory framework necessary to enable a robust flight services industry in Curaçao has commenced. investment in the spaceport infrastructure and operator has been committed and made by Curaçao Airport Holding, N.V., the company responsible for overseeing Curaçao airport operator.  SXC is the entity chosen by the Curaçao government and airport holding company to create a robust suborbital space flight business focused on research missions, space tourism, and science & technology education. SXC has in turn selected the XCOR Lynx as its vehicle of choice for Curaçao operations.

"SXC has chosen the Lynx due to its innovative but straightforward and robust design, as well as its enormous commercial potential and competitive viability” said Ben Droste, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of SXC.    “The combination of the Lynx experience with the beautiful and highly suitable location of the Caribbean Island of Curaçao is a winning experience in our book.   Spaceflight participants will not only have the incredible experience of flying in XCOR’s Lynx spacecraft beyond Earth’s atmosphere, they will have the added benefit of taking off from and returning to one of the world’s best vacation destinations.”
XCOR Lynx Suborbital Spacecraft

“Space Experience Curaçao, with the strong support of Curaçao Airport Holding, has worked diligently to secure this MOU with XCOR” remarked SXC Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Harry Van Hulten, “with the full support of the government of Curaçao, the Netherlands and thanks to the vision and entrepreneurial spirit of Curaçao Airport Holding, SXC is in the position of making this first concrete step in procuring a Lynx Mark II wet lease contract.”

“Building on our international wet-lease agreements model, XCOR is committed to continuing coordination efforts with the US Departments of State, Defense and Commerce and other relevant US agencies regarding export control and operation of suborbital vehicles at non-US locations,” said XCOR COO, Andrew Nelson.  “We think the wet lease model enables us to address these issues, while allowing us to continue to create new high technology jobs, compete effectively in international markets, and provide our clients like SXC, and their clients, an incredible experience and valuable service – we can’t wait to fly from Curaçao!”

XCOR Aerospace is a California corporation located in Mojave, California. The company is in the business of developing and producing safe, reliable and reusable rocket powered vehicles, propulsion systems, advanced non-flammable composites and other enabling technologies. XCOR is working with aerospace prime contractors and government customers on major propulsion systems, and concurrently building the Lynx, a piloted, two seat, fully reusable, liquid rocket powered vehicle that takes off and lands horizontally.  The Lynx production models (designated Lynx Mark II) are designed to be robust, multi-commercial mission vehicles capable of flying to 100+ km in altitude up to four times per day and are being offered on a wet lease basis. www.xcor.com.

Space Experience Curaçao (SXC) was founded in 2008 to lead the world changing trend in providing commercial space launch facilities and suborbital flight services from the Caribbean island of Curaçao in the Netherlands Antilles, and soon to be an independent governing entity as part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.  SXC intends to offer suborbital space tourism flights and scientific research missions out of Space Port Curaçao.  SXC is led by its two founders and Managing Partners, Harry van Hulten and Ben Droste who share a wealth of personal experience in flying and testing fighter aircraft, and managing large and complex aerospace organizations and institutions.  Lt. General Ben Droste (retired) has amassed over 4000 hours in high performance jet fighter aircraft including the F-16. His military career culminated in his appointment as Commander in Chief of the Royal Netherlands Air Force where he was heavily engaged in peace keeping and peace enforcing operations around the world including the former Yugoslavia and its many successful missions that helped secure an armistice in the Kosovo war in the spring of 1999. He has been nominated Commander in the Legion of Merit by the United States of America for his leadership in maximizing the ties between the Royal Netherlands Air Force and the United States Air Force in this and the preceding air wars over the Balkans and thereby maximizing the effectiveness of these air forces. Upon retirement in 2000 through 2009, General Droste led the Netherlands Agency for Aerospace Programs (NIVR), the precursor of today’s Netherlands Space Office, and NASA’s counterpart in the Netherlands. From 2003-2008, General Droste also became Professor and Dean of the Aerospace Faculty at the prestigious Delft University of Technology.  Major Harry van Hulten, is an active F-16 fighter pilot with the Netherlands Royal Air Force; he has over 3200 hours in 42 different aircraft types, of which 2500 hours are on the F-16. He is a graduate of the US Air Force Test Pilot School at Edwards Air Force Base.  He spent an extra two years at Edwards AFB to test further innovative developments for the F-16.  Harry has been involved in the F-35 program for the Netherlands Air Force, the lead international customer for this fifth generation US fighter aircraft. Harry is also a distinguished former Yugoslavia and Afghanistan veteran.  He has a special dispensation to participate as a founding Managing Partner of SXC while performing his military duties. www.spaceexperiencecuracao.com.

www.xcor.com/press-releases/2010/10-10-05_Space_Experience_Curacao_announces_wet_lease_of_lynx.html
NASASpaceflight ISS Editor

Offline Yarrah

• Utrecht, The Netherlands
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #36 on: 11/17/2010 04:52 pm »
There was a short story about the Lynx on the news here today. Dutch airline KLM will be offering trips to space in XCOR's Lynx for €70.000 ($94.787), beginning in 2014. Long time customers will get a discount.

Article (in Dutch only) here: http://nos.nl/artikel/198875-.html

Offline Spiff

• Veteran
  • Utrecht - The Netherlands
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #37 on: 11/18/2010 09:33 am »
Here is the press release about the KLM - XCOR deal on the XCOR site:

http://www.xcor.com/press-releases/2010/10-11-17_KLM_announces_suborbital_relationship_with_SXC.html

KLM Announces Suborbital Flight Relationship with Space Experience Curaçao
Using XCOR's Lynx Suborbital Spacecraft

November 17, 2010, Mojave, CA:  Today KLM Royal Dutch Airlines announced to the Netherlands press that they were embarking upon a new relationship with Space Experience Curaçao (SXC). KLM will be supporting future suborbital flights through purchases, inclusion in their frequent flyer program, inclusion in future KLM vacation packages to Curacao, and other yet-to-be-named support.  The flights will be made on the XCOR Lynx suborbital spacecraft.

Last month SXC and XCOR Aerospace jointly announced the intent of SXC to lease a production version of the Lynx suborbital spacecraft, pending United States government approvals to station the vehicle on the island of Curaçao in the Netherlands Antilles.  With a planned start date in January 2014 SXC and now KLM will market and sell flights.  XCOR will provide operational support for the vehicle at Space Port Curaçao.

On the front page of De Telegraaf, the largest circulation Dutch newspaper, KLM Chief Executive Officer Peter Hartman said of the new relationship and suborbital spaceflight: “It is a fantastic project that totally fits the pioneering spirit of KLM.”  This history includes operating the longest regularly scheduled air service in the world throughout the 1920s, and opening their first transatlantic service in 1934 between Amsterdam and Curacao.

SXC Founder and former Royal Netherlands Air Force Chief of Staff Ben Droste referred to the exploration and entrepreneurial spirit the Dutch have demonstrated for over five centuries and noted their logical extension to space. “This is a project that completely fits our VOC tradition (Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie, aka the Dutch East India Company). The Dutch have successfully traversed the world’s seas, pioneered long distance air travel, and now have set our sights on space.”

XCOR’s CEO, Jeff Greason noted, “XCOR is very pleased that the market’s acceptance of Lynx is accelerating. Our approach to space travel offers the simplicity, low cost structure, environmental sensitivity, history of accomplishment, and excitement that clients want in their spacecraft company.”

#  #  # #  #

XCOR Aerospace is a California corporation located in Mojave, California. The company is in the business of developing and producing safe, reliable and reusable rocket powered vehicles, propulsion systems, advanced non-flammable composites and other enabling technologies. XCOR is working with aerospace prime contractors and government customers on major propulsion systems, and concurrently building the Lynx, a piloted, two seat, fully reusable, liquid rocket powered vehicle that takes off and lands horizontally.  The Lynx production models (designated Lynx Mark II) are designed to be robust, multi-commercial mission vehicles capable of flying to 100+ km in altitude up to four times per day and are being offered on a wet lease basis.  www.xcor.com.

Space Experience Curaçao (SXC) was founded in 2008 to lead the world in providing commercial space launch facilities and suborbital flight services from the Caribbean island of Curaçao.  SXC intends to offer suborbital space tourism flights and scientific research missions out of Space Port Curaçao.  SXC is led by its two founders and Managing Partners, former Royal Netherlands Air Force Chief of Staff, Ben Droste and active Royal Netherlands Air Force F-16 pilot, Harry van Hulten.  General Droste (retired) also led the Netherlands Agency for Aerospace Programs (NIVR), the precursor of today’s Netherlands Space Office, and NASA’s counterpart in the Netherlands and was Professor and Dean of the Aerospace Faculty at the prestigious Delft University of Technology.  Major Harry van Hulten, is a graduate of the US Air Force Test Pilot School at Edwards Air Force Base, was assigned to Edwards AFB as an F-16 test pilot, and is involved in the F-35 program for the Netherlands Air Force, the lead international customer for this fifth generation US fighter aircraft. Harry is also a distinguished former Yugoslavia and Afghanistan veteran.  He has a special dispensation to participate as a founding Managing Partner of SXC while performing his military duties. www.spaceexperiencecuracao.com.

###
I always consider space to be the FIRST frontier.

Offline Spiff

• Veteran
  • Utrecht - The Netherlands
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #38 on: 11/18/2010 09:35 am »
Btw, apart from announcements in Dutch newspapers (mentioned above) and Dutch radio, I can't find anything yet on the KLM website. Not even an press release.
I always consider space to be the FIRST frontier.

Offline manboy

• Texas, USA, Earth
  • Liked: 134
  • Likes Given: 544
« Reply #39 on: 11/24/2010 12:02 am »
And yet they still haven't built any hardware. So far it seems like they're two years behind on a two year long project. No matter how much I want the Lynx to succedced it just seems like with each passing month it becomes closer to becoming vaporware (see Canadian Arrow, Galactic Suite Design, K-1 launch vehicle...).
« Last Edit: 11/24/2010 12:09 am by manboy »
"Cheese has been sent into space before. But the same cheese has never been sent into space twice." - StephenB

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography