Author Topic: Graphic Designer (Can make nice banners, etc.) Required  (Read 5903 times)

Offline Chris Bergin

I'm looking for someone to help create various sized (usually along a theme) banners that we will be adding to the site (news site/forum) to promote L2 and our eventual store on the news site/forum. Nothing hard for the majority of people to do, apart from me as I'm "MS Paint or bust", but would prefer someone who's good at these so it looks impressive on the site. ;D

I'm thinking a sexy Nathan render (he's agreed to use), with the site logo overlayed, a "Join L2 and support the site" overlay....something like that. Of course, as with anything other people are good at, you may have a better idea. Further "What it's for" when contacted.

PM me - https://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=3 - if you're game, especially if you have any samples of what you can do. Lifetime L2 reward for materials used.
« Last Edit: 10/01/2018 02:18 pm by Chris Bergin »
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Offline Lar

• Fan boy at large
  • Global Moderator
  • Saw Gemini live on TV
  • A large LEGO storage facility ... in Michigan
  • Liked: 11864
  • Likes Given: 11086
Re: Graphic Designer (Can make nice banners, etc.) Required
« Reply #1 on: 09/30/2018 03:55 pm »
Posted to FB for more publicity among my 1300 watchers

https://www.facebook.com/Larry.Pieniazek/posts/10156721389731804
"I think it would be great to be born on Earth and to die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact." -Elon Musk
"We're a little bit like the dog who caught the bus" - Musk after CRS-8 S1 successfully landed on ASDS OCISLY

Offline Chris Bergin

I think the visibility of this section is a problem, based on the thread reads. Understandable, as this section is hardly a "go to" place on the forum for the majority of people. I'll thread mirror it into a few other more-active sections and use Twitter :)

---
Yep, a twitter link helped. :)

PS Logo added (forgot about that). Previews in black, but opens correctly.
« Last Edit: 10/01/2018 05:17 pm by Chris Bergin »
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography