Author Topic: Nåva Space  (Read 679 times)

Offline Helge

• Liked: 26
  • Likes Given: 8
Nåva Space
« on: 01/13/2024 04:34 pm »
A Norwegian company called Nåva Space (or Naava Space) claims to be in talk with SpaceX about a private manned space mission in 2025.

Their web site (www.nava.space) is not very informative, but the company were registered in October 2023, so they are fairly new.

There are some news articles about them, but the only one with some real information, that were not behind a paywall, that I could find were this one:

https://www.tv2.no/nyheter/innenriks/lena-30-sikter-mot-a-bli-para-astronaut-min-anatomi-er-ikke-a4/16258752/

The people behind the company seams to be of some substance, but I seriously doubt that they manage to get the necessary funding.

Online catdlr

• Enthusiast since the Redstones
  • Marina del Rey, California, USA
  • Liked: 9347
  • Likes Given: 8072
Re: Nåva Space
« Reply #1 on: 01/13/2024 05:36 pm »
A Norwegian company called Nåva Space (or Naava Space) claims to be in talk with SpaceX about a private manned space mission in 2025.

Helge,
You've been a long-time member but just recently started to post, thanks for getting your feet wet, your posts are well done.  Welcome to the Forum, your participation is greatly appreciated. Thanks for starting this thread.
Best
Tony
It's Tony De La Rosa, ...and no, I'm not a Feline Dealer!!

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography