Author Topic: MSL Special Event Section Header  (Read 20527 times)

Online Chris Bergin

MSL Special Event Section Header
« on: 07/31/2012 02:22 pm »
Ok, so I thought this is too huge an event to have in the Live Event or Space Science section - as we'll be using more than one thread.

This is a temp section, where we can merge the resulting threads into the Space Science section in say a month's time, but I'll set it up today, moving the launch threads, update threads into here, set up the Party Thread and eventually the live coverage threads.
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Offline Blackstar

• Veteran
  • Liked: 7829
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: MSL Special Event Section Header
« Reply #1 on: 10/02/2023 06:20 pm »
Should this section be re-named now to include more Mars missions? After all, it now covers Curiosity and Perseverance, Ingenuity and also the Chinese lander. Maybe the name should be changed to "Mars Rovers and Sample Return" ?

Offline russianhalo117

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4673
  • Likes Given: 768
Re: MSL Special Event Section Header
« Reply #2 on: 10/02/2023 08:03 pm »
Should this section be re-named now to include more Mars missions? After all, it now covers Curiosity and Perseverance, Ingenuity and also the Chinese lander. Maybe the name should be changed to "Mars Rovers and Sample Return" ?
I have bumped this request to the senior forum administrators for review and addressing.

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography