Author Topic: Commercial Crew: On Course to Purposeful Flight - ISPCS  (Read 5035 times)

Online catdlr

• Enthusiast since the Redstones
  • Marina del Rey, California, USA
  • Liked: 8802
  • Likes Given: 7821
Speaker Slide Presentation: Commercial Crew: On Course to Purposeful Flight (w/audio)

ISPCS .com
Published on Oct 17, 2017

Kathryn Lueders, Program Manager, Commercial Crew Program, NASA

Two American companies are on course, following their own unique paths to produce certified end-to-end crew transportation systems capable of flying astronauts to and from the International Space Station. Launchpads along Florida’s Space Coast have taken shape, spacecraft and launch vehicle hardware are being built and extensive qualification testing is underway for Boeing’s CST-100 Starliner and SpaceX’s Crew Dragon systems. The companies are working diligently and purposefully with NASA’s Commercial Crew Program and the astronauts selected to train to fly flight tests to the International Space Station to ensure the systems are meeting the agency’s certification requirements and adequately addressing all credible hazards, including pad emergencies, in-flight aborts, and emergency landings.

Tony De La Rosa, ...I'm no Feline Dealer!! I move mountains.  but I'm better known for "I think it's highly sexual." Japanese to English Translation.

Offline yg1968

• Liked: 7123
  • Likes Given: 3064
Re: Commercial Crew: On Course to Purposeful Flight - ISPCS
« Reply #1 on: 01/18/2018 12:32 am »
Here is the full presentation:

« Last Edit: 01/18/2018 12:34 am by yg1968 »

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island