Author Topic: Compliance analysis or technical writing jobs in DC  (Read 80 times)

Offline sevenperforce

• Liked: 175
  • Likes Given: 221
I moved to DC at the beginning of this year, and I'm interested in finding aerospace-oriented jobs here or close to here. I have a bachelor's degree in physics (2012) and fairly robust technical writing experience, but most of my professional experience (6+ yrs) has been in the legal field, divided evenly between regulatory compliance for the US government and private practice firms.

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience specifically dealing with aerospace or aerospace technologies, so I know that limits my attractiveness to employers. Even so, I have often looked at whether jobs in compliance analysis, regulatory research, or general technical writing might be available. As would be expected from my background, I have extremely well-developed research, synthesis, and communications skills in a range of technical and non-technical areas. I also have management/supervisory experience, though I'm not necessarily looking for a supervisory position.

What kinds of jobs should I be looking for in the DC area? I can PM a resume to anyone who is interested or would like more info.

Tags: