Author Topic: Phoenix Rocket Glider  (Read 4320 times)

Offline JAFO

• Liked: 247
  • Likes Given: 186
Re: Phoenix Rocket Glider
« Reply #20 on: 03/02/2018 02:38 AM »
First, let me apoligize for my certification comment. I know very well that it takes more than a few weeks to get certified. I don't wish to belittle anyone who has gone through that rigorous process.

Absolutely no worries, Jerry, I think you have more brain power in your little finger than I do in my whole body, I'm just a guy who wasn't smart enough to listen to all the people saying he couldn't do it and I did it, I ran off and started flying, then got very lucky and ended up in the cockpit of a few different airliners. I really am looking forward to seeing Phoenix rise, I hope you make up a website/blog (or maybe Chris will let you make a dedicated section in the forum?) so we can follow along.

Take care,
Steve
Anyone can do the job when things are going right. In this business we play for keeps.
Ernest K. Gann

Offline Jerry Fisher

• Virginia
    • Fisher Space Systems, LLC
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: 03/06/2018 10:31 AM »

Absolutely no worries, Jerry, I think you have more brain power in your little finger than I do in my whole body, I'm just a guy who wasn't smart enough to listen to all the people saying he couldn't do it and I did it, I ran off and started flying, then got very lucky and ended up in the cockpit of a few different airliners. I really am looking forward to seeing Phoenix rise, I hope you make up a website/blog (or maybe Chris will let you make a dedicated section in the forum?) so we can follow along.

Take care,
Steve
Updating my website as we speak. I have some test results I'm anxious to share. However, installing dry wall in my basement is interfering with my research.

Offline josespeck

• Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #22 on: 03/06/2018 10:11 PM »
Updating my website as we speak. I have some test results I'm anxious to share. However, installing dry wall in my basement is interfering with my research.

If your website is http://www.fisherspacesystems.com/ it does not work right now. Please check it.

Offline Jerry Fisher

• Virginia
    • Fisher Space Systems, LLC
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #23 on: 03/13/2018 02:36 PM »

If your website is http://www.fisherspacesystems.com/ it does not work right now. Please check it.
Thanks! Taken care of. IP address problem. Just uploaded the updates.

Tags: