Author Topic: How many Antares Launchers Exist now and how Many Cygnus SC's also exist now?  (Read 1422 times)

Online russianhalo117

• AR USA / Berlin, DE / Moscow, RF
  • Liked: 808
  • Likes Given: 489
Reposted from my NSF Inbox so that Antonio can publicly answer these questions.
First, here are several questions regarding Cygnus (SM/PCM) SC production and storage that the public masses of forum people would like to know:
1) How many Cygnus SC's are now in a completed state of assembly/integration since your last post last year about SC assembly and shipping?

2a) Where are the fully integrated SC's being kept in storage after completion?

2b) How many SC's have been placed in storage at each facility?

3a) How many PCM's (both standard and enhanced PCM's) have been completed?

3b) How many PCM's (both standard and enhanced PCM's) have been shipped from Europe by Thales Alenia Space to OSC in the USA?

4) How many Cygnus SM's have been integrated with their respective PCM's?

Second and Lastly, here are several questions regarding Antares launcher production and storage that the public masses of forum people would like to know:
1) How many launchers have been manufactured to date?

2a) How many launchers have been placed in storage?

2b) Are the all of the completed launchers being stored in the USA?

2b: i) If yes, please state where they being stored?

2b: ii) If no, please state where they being stored?

2c) If there is not enough space in the USA to store additional launchers, are/will some of the completed launchers be/being stored at their factory in Ukraine?

3) What is the total number of allowed Antares launchers can be placed in storage at the same time, in addition to those currently undergoing various steps of integration, at MARS and NASA WFF complexes before the maximum allowed storage capacity is reached for all stages and components excluding all SC?

Many thanks from myself as well as everyone else here at the NSF forums for regular enlightenment to the world population.

Tags: