Author Topic: NSF Facebook page  (Read 14388 times)

Offline ChrisGebhardt

• Assistant Managing Editor
  • ad astra scientia
  • ~1 AU
  • Liked: 7877
  • Likes Given: 853
NSF Facebook page
« on: 12/01/2015 03:17 pm »
Hey, everyone.

For the last few months I've been slowly building NASASpaceflight.com's Facebook followers and posting our articles to the social media site so that they can be shared with a wider audience.

If you have a Facebook account, please follow the below link to "like" our page and start sharing our news stories with your fellow Facebook friends.

NSF's Facebook page

Cheers,
Chris G.

Offline ChrisGebhardt

• Assistant Managing Editor
  • ad astra scientia
  • ~1 AU
  • Liked: 7877
  • Likes Given: 853
Re: NSF Facebook page
« Reply #1 on: 12/04/2015 03:04 pm »
Bump. 

Remember... there's a launch scheduled for tonight.  What better way to share it with everyone than by "liking" our Facebook page and sharing the articles with your followers?  8)

Offline Tony Trout

• Murphy, North Carolina (USA)
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #2 on: 12/31/2015 01:24 pm »
I'm so glad you guys have a FB page!!  One reason is because, right now, I can't afford to sign up for L2 (which I badly want to do) because I'm disabled and can't afford it at the moment but come the middle of January, I'll hopefully be able to sign up for it so I can enjoy full access to the boards here.  :)

I'm a space nut so....I LOVE this place!!
"The Image Is One Thing & The Human Being Another...It's Very Hard To Live Up To An Image, I'll Put It That Way."  (Elvis Presley During A Press Conference Before The First Of Four Sold Out Performances At New York's Madison Square Garden - June 9 - 11, 1972)

Offline James66

• Manchester
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: 09/28/2018 07:15 am »
Sorry to be digging up an old thread, but Ive just discovered the page and like it a lot. Lots of great info!

Is there any closed group for us to join? I think that would be a good solution for us. If not, then maybe I have to think about creating one myself  8)
« Last Edit: 09/28/2018 07:16 am by James66 »

Offline Lar

• Fan boy at large
  • Global Moderator
  • Saw Gemini live on TV
  • A large LEGO storage facility ... in Michigan
  • Liked: 11864
  • Likes Given: 11086
« Reply #4 on: 12/26/2020 06:54 pm »
The FB page gets posts when people remember. It doesn't get posted for everything that goes on Twitter. Maybe we need a robot that reposts things or something.
"I think it would be great to be born on Earth and to die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact." -Elon Musk
"We're a little bit like the dog who caught the bus" - Musk after CRS-8 S1 successfully landed on ASDS OCISLY

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography