Author Topic: SpaceX Falcon 9 : Formosat-5 : Aug 24, 2017 : LAUNCH VIEWING MEETUP - LONDON  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Arb

• London
  • Liked: 514
  • Likes Given: 433
Edit: The original title of this post (and thread) was "Re: SpaceX Falcon 9 : CRS-12 : Aug 14, 2017 : LAUNCH VIEWING MEETUP - LONDON". It'll change from time to time to reflect the next proposed meetup.

As this launch is at the civilised time of 17:31 BST, if anyone would like to meet in London to watch online I'll arrange something; might even host. Reply below or PM me.

Mods, this feels like the right place but if not...
« Last Edit: 08/14/2017 09:37 pm by Arb »

Offline Lar

• Fan boy at large
  • Global Moderator
  • Saw Gemini live on TV
  • A large LEGO storage facility ... in Michigan
  • Liked: 11864
  • Likes Given: 11086
Feels like the right place to me...
"I think it would be great to be born on Earth and to die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact." -Elon Musk
"We're a little bit like the dog who caught the bus" - Musk after CRS-8 S1 successfully landed on ASDS OCISLY

Offline skybum

• London, UK
  • Liked: 79
  • Likes Given: 54
Saw this about 12 minutes too late, but in the future I'd be very game for a launch viewing party in London. Let's try again next time!

Offline Arb

• London
  • Liked: 514
  • Likes Given: 433
The Formosat-5 launch is scheduled for 18:50 GMT (19:50 BST); civilised once again.

I have other commitments that day but if anyone else wants to organise a meetup feel free to use this thread.

Mods: I've changed the title of this post to reflect the next launch but it's not affected what's displayed in "SpaceX Missions Section"; how to fix that?
Sorted; many thanks gongora.
« Last Edit: 08/14/2017 09:36 pm by Arb »

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography