Author Topic: Lunar - Lovely short movie making Apollo photos 'come alive'...  (Read 900 times)

Offline Oersted

• Liked: 321
  • Likes Given: 178

Offline Bob Shaw

• Liked: 355
  • Likes Given: 331
I have to say that I found this film really, really irritating.

Offline synchrotron

• Liked: 5
  • Likes Given: 13
I have to say that I found this film really, really irritating.

What are we supposed to do with this opinion? Beg you for your reasons why?

Offline brickmack

• USA
  • Liked: 74
  • Likes Given: 9
Kinda uncomfortable to watch. Weird jumpy editing all around, and parts of it felt like being on acid (randomly shifting/wavy stuff?). Its a good thing this was only like 5 minutes, I'd probably be nauseous after much longer

Offline MATTBLAK

• Elite Veteran & 'J.A.F.A'
  • 'Space Cadets' Let us; UNITE!! (crickets chirping)
  • New Zealand
  • Liked: 706
  • Likes Given: 1331
The modern trend is to overuse lens flares and create artificial, 'handheld cam' visuals. It's a stylistic choice that I only sometimes agree with. I'm glad people are still making Apollo-themed projects, though.
"Those who can't, Blog".   'Space Cadets' of the World - Let us UNITE!! (crickets chirping)

Offline Blackstar

• Veteran
  • Liked: 2344
  • Likes Given: 1
Kinda uncomfortable to watch. Weird jumpy editing all around, and parts of it felt like being on acid (randomly shifting/wavy stuff?). Its a good thing this was only like 5 minutes, I'd probably be nauseous after much longer

Yeah, to me it was a bit over-done, over-produced. If he had done fewer jumps and smoother transitions, it would have worked better. It's almost as if he was less interested in telling a story than in showing off the neat things that he could do with the software.

Tags: