Author Topic: L2 Intro Page - September 2016 onwards  (Read 22644 times)

Offline SpaceyStu

• Earth
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 9
Re: L2 Intro Page - September 2016 onwards
« Reply #20 on: 02/11/2017 01:25 PM »
Thanks! Diving in....

.... OK I'm going to need to book time off work for this!

Offline Rangertech1

« Reply #21 on: 07/04/2017 03:26 AM »
My turn,
L2 is BIG! Its senior members are remarkably adept and dedicated. The community at large is really talented at gathering intel and scoops from the prime movers in space flight. This includes the international space flight community as well. I can depend on well vetted information being accurate and, if needed, simplified. L2 is polite and tolerant of, “easy,” questions. At the same time, if you want to dive into an RD-180 turbo pump, you have also come to the right place. If you are not familiar with what’s going on in spaceflight but want to know, I know of no other, “better place.”
Your account is well managed, and the customer service is personal and nearly instantaneous. I signed up for two months to give it a try. I am more than impressed with both the breadth of content and the membership. I will be switching to an annual membership shortly.
"Examples of discoveries by lone scientists that did not initially cause excitement but later would stun humanity are not isolated.

Offline Martin 78

• Netherlands
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #22 on: 07/10/2017 07:22 PM »
My turn,
L2 is BIG! Its senior members are remarkably adept and dedicated. The community at large is really talented at gathering intel and scoops from the prime movers in space flight. This includes the international space flight community as well. I can depend on well vetted information being accurate and, if needed, simplified. L2 is polite and tolerant of, “easy,” questions. At the same time, if you want to dive into an RD-180 turbo pump, you have also come to the right place. If you are not familiar with what’s going on in spaceflight but want to know, I know of no other, “better place.”
Your account is well managed, and the customer service is personal and nearly instantaneous. I signed up for two months to give it a try. I am more than impressed with both the breadth of content and the membership. I will be switching to an annual membership shortly.

I can't agree more! :)
After about half a year on the treasure trove called L2 I have only barely scratched the surface of all the information.

And the early and in-depth information from the community and industry people is sometimes just jaw-dropping.

So if you need any excuse to support the site and make it even better, that should be it. Well, that, or NSF's excellent coverage at press conferences which are also at least in part paid from the same L2 support fee...

Tags: