Author Topic: Launch notification on my phone/desktop?  (Read 16676 times)

Offline SkipMorrow

Launch notification on my phone/desktop?
« on: 12/02/2015 03:35 pm »
I was wondering if anyone knew of an (android) app or (windows) desktop app that could notify me, say 30 minutes before a scheduled launch. Ideally it could be filterable to just show me the launches I am interested in. And configurable to let decide when to be notified (30 minutes prior or 10 minutes or whatever I want).

Offline Chris Bergin

Re: Launch notification on my phone/desktop?
« Reply #1 on: 12/02/2015 03:43 pm »
That would be cool. Won't work for all (such as Chinese launches), but would for most.

Might be a pain for the developer to keep updating, given how schedules move all the time, but you never know if someone wanted to put in the effort.
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Offline Nomadd

• Lower 48
  • Liked: 60431
  • Likes Given: 1305
« Reply #2 on: 12/02/2015 11:24 pm »
It would be great. I volunteer Chris to do the updates in the 14 seconds of free time be has each day between his job and this place.
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who couldn't hear the music.

Offline SkipMorrow

« Reply #3 on: 12/02/2015 11:42 pm »
I am a bit of an android and windows dot-net programmer. I have been thinking about this for a while. The real problem is finding the best source of data. Well, that's just one of several "real problems", but I think I could figure something out once I got my hands on some good data.

Really, me personally, I'm not interested in Chinese launches. In fact, that's what I was thinking about when I was asking about filters.

Yeah, hey Chris, why don't you just whip one up that can be run through this website? :)

Offline Chris Bergin

« Reply #4 on: 12/03/2015 12:42 am »
It would be great. I volunteer Chris to do the updates in the 14 seconds of free time be has each day between his job and this place.

10 Print "There's a frakking launch happening soon!!"
20 Goto 10

---

There. That's the "basic" programming skills I have in my arsenal ;D
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Offline savuporo

• Liked: 1002
  • Likes Given: 342
« Reply #5 on: 12/03/2015 01:08 am »
I dont know who updates it but NSF has an upcoming events calendar here, so do some other websites.
http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?action=calendar

Having a simple python script sitting on Heroku, scraping these pages once a day and caching to serve through a tiny API is like, a small coding test task for a new hire.
Orion - the first and only manned not-too-deep-space craft

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #6 on: 12/03/2015 07:06 am »
Sounds like a simple programming task. Another way to do things would be an export from forum calendar to iCal / google calendar feature, but I'm not sure how well it would work.

Offline Ronpur50

• Brandon, FL
  • Liked: 1028
  • Likes Given: 1884
« Reply #7 on: 12/03/2015 11:29 am »
Firefox has the STS Timer add-on which has a little countdown clock for every upcoming event.  So far, it is the only thing I have found like what I think you are asking for.

Offline aga

• Per aspera ad astra
  • Germany
  • Liked: 64
  • Likes Given: 1453
« Reply #8 on: 12/03/2015 02:52 pm »
i have an ical/google calendar with launches, that i try to maintain regularly... usually i take dates from this forum...

i could make it public and provide the link, if you are interested, but you have to understand, that it is not always correct (as i am the only one maintaining it) and only updated when i have time (most of the time... that would be every evening my time/utc; but sometimes it happens that it goes a week or two without any updates - usually when i am on a business trip or so)...

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #9 on: 12/03/2015 05:42 pm »
Great work has been done with the forum calendar function - now it has a lot of events and they are well maintained.

My suggestion to improve on this would be:

Ditch / move from the forum calendar to a public(shared) google calendar and then use that.

Benefits:
Google calendar can also be embedded on a website like the forum calendar currently, not much work to make the switch there.

The google calendar could also include direct URL:s to relevant launch threads on the forum, which the forum calendar doesn't currently do.

Updating rights to google calendar could be made more flexible than the forum's own calendar functionality.

Open issues:
My knowledge on the calendar softwares is not very good, but as far as I know, you can subscribe to someone else's google calendar and have them alert on events, and that also works on iOS/Android.

Issue 1: Do those alerts have to be set up in the original calendar, or can a subscriber set his/her own alert options?
Issue 2: How do timezones work in Google Calendar?

you never know if someone wanted to put in the effort.

My point is that current NSF calendar staff is already doing 90% of the effort required, just on "wrong" platform.
« Last Edit: 12/03/2015 06:01 pm by mtakala24 »

Offline Chris Bergin

« Reply #10 on: 12/03/2015 06:39 pm »
Cool ideas. So this really should be part of the new NSF I want to start up in the very near-term future. We'll be crowdsourcing the talent in our community and this is a good example.

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #11 on: 12/03/2015 07:11 pm »
I put up a demo/test including todays Atlas V - OA-4 launch event. Feel free to try it.

Steps:
Go on google calendar with your Google credentials.
On the left, click the arrow next to Other Calendars. Add by url. Copy&Paste this URL:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/m4qp0lb9f9rk842tktffrlk218%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
You should get NSF Event Calendar Test -named calendar. One seems to be able to set one's own alert options, remember to set them as you like. That is done by clicking the small arrow next to the calendar name (visible when hovering it with mouse).

Additional setting on my Android phone: I had to manually switch syncronization to ON for this added calendar, to see its events on the phone.

I'll be adding another launch for a test too. This calendar is just to see if this could be a way to go.

edit: tomorrows Soyuz launch from Plesetsk is added.
« Last Edit: 12/03/2015 07:57 pm by mtakala24 »

Offline bregallad

• Space Inspires!
  • USA
  • Liked: 14
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #12 on: 12/03/2015 07:20 pm »
I am also very interested in this idea!  :D I am however getting a calendar error when using the link.

Offline rocx

• NL
  • Liked: 266
  • Likes Given: 144
« Reply #13 on: 12/03/2015 07:25 pm »
Easiest seems to be to copy the link and import a calender by URL in your calendar program of choice.
Any day with a rocket landing is a fantastic day.

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #14 on: 12/03/2015 07:26 pm »
I am also very interested in this idea!  :D I am however getting a calendar error when using the link.

The above link needs to be copy-pasted into the google calendar url input field. Clicking on it from the forum does not work me either, but I tested the copypaste method which worked.

Offline bregallad

• Space Inspires!
  • USA
  • Liked: 14
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #15 on: 12/03/2015 07:32 pm »

The above link needs to be copy-pasted into the google calendar url input field. Clicking on it from the forum does not work me either, but I tested the copypaste method which worked.

Yes, that worked thanks!

Offline SkipMorrow

« Reply #16 on: 12/03/2015 08:36 pm »
Let me tell you how I would like it to work. I would love it if first of all there was a detailed calendar online. It should have all of the important data fields: launch site, rocket type, mission number, space agency/company, mission name, etc. Ideally it could also have links to threads on this site. I would love to be able to globally say "I want notifications for all launches out of the US, and I want those notifications to come one day prior, 4 hours prior and one hour prior". Same for all Soyuz launches to the ISS. Bam. I get notified for all of those. And then, if there are other things I want, I can pick and choose them. Then, if a launch date gets changed, the notification preferences should change with them. Of course, the most important thing is that the calendar stays up to date. I'm sure that would be quite an effort. Ideally, perhaps it could be editable by a few select folks here that wouldn't mind doing it.

A service like that, I'd pay a few bucks each year for it for sure.

Offline savuporo

« Reply #17 on: 12/03/2015 10:50 pm »
Hows this ? https://launchcal-rjoe4883.c9users.io/api https://launchcal-rjoe4883.c9users.io/
tiny bit of python script, available to anyone who asks.

Note that i cant be hosting this, as it would be unethical to scrape these pages without any ad revenue going back to people who maintain the source pages and data.

Offline DecoLV

• Boston, MA, USA
  • Liked: 205
  • Likes Given: 72
« Reply #18 on: 12/03/2015 11:55 pm »
I've built event calendars that pull from multiple sources and process the data to display whatever you like. But, to emphasize Skip's point -- it is only as accurate as the launch data. All the mission and hardware info is static, but your source for NET launch time has to be official--for US that is USAF or an echo of it, or the launch provider, e.g. SpaceX. You can't run a calendar manually from a post of a Twitter post of a rumor, ok? So...what magical sources are really available, preferably with a public API?

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #19 on: 12/04/2015 08:06 am »
So...what magical sources are really available, preferably with a public API?

I don't think there are such magical sources anywhere. Even Spaceflight Now's list and Spaceflight 101's list are sometimes conflicting. Our current calendar here comes very close to being the definitive one! :)

SkipMorrow has a point, I would also subscribe to such an app with different categories, etc. The market is very niche, so without one of NSF people doing it, I don't believe anyone is going to. And even on NSF, the market would be limited. And such thing needs custom made categories/tags for different types of launches, so I suspect an open / free service cannot be used as such. The backend needs to be custom built :(

NSF Launch Calendar and NSF Event Calendar would be a logical "split", which would allow for subscriptions to only launches, and events such as press conferences to one's liking.

I will not continue to update the Calendar Test I posted yesterday. It seemed to work. I got my 30min notification on my phone and desktop exactly as I set it up, and in another browser I had another google account subscribed to that calendar, and it also worked.

If NSF is going to migrate to non-forum calendar service (such as google calendar), I shall volunteer to do the data migration AND manage the administrative rights for that.

Offline DecoLV

• Boston, MA, USA
  • Liked: 205
  • Likes Given: 72
« Reply #20 on: 12/04/2015 01:11 pm »
mtakala24, I tried your Google calendar, and it worked very well for me too. I don't know about SkipMorrow, but for my own purposes that would be all I would need, since I use Google calendar anyway. But let's keep thinking about the app/widget, which could use this calendar as its datasource...probably the most practical solution. I'd be willing to contribute some pro-bono time for an open-source thing.

Offline savuporo

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #22 on: 12/04/2015 09:05 pm »
Just a demo, now including NSF calendar and iCal links. The urls wont be permanent, demo only

If only it had launch times as well. I think a nsf-sourced direct ical solution would be a great step, both in getting alerts, and then to develop an app. Scraping is just not cutting it.
« Last Edit: 12/04/2015 09:06 pm by mtakala24 »

Offline savuporo

« Reply #23 on: 12/04/2015 10:23 pm »
I can easily have a cached data table with regular CRUD interface added in there, including launch time updates

Offline Chris Bergin

« Reply #24 on: 12/04/2015 10:24 pm »
Enjoying this thread. Been busy with launches n'stuff, but keep going and PM me if you need something. I assume "scraping" isn't a problem for our server loads? (I worry about such things without knowing what I'm talking about ;D)

Double reminder, we are going to start a process of updating NSF. So this is a small but good example of a proactive community putting their heads together on an idea that will benefit visitors.
« Last Edit: 12/04/2015 10:24 pm by Chris Bergin »

Offline SkipMorrow

« Reply #25 on: 12/05/2015 01:04 am »
@Chris, I gotta tell ya, when I asked this question, I really expected either a "yeah, go grab this app" or "sorry, bro, so such thing" and that would have been the end of it. Instead, it's turned into a pretty good gathering of heads, thinking of ways to bring a great thing to the site. And your attitude is right on the mark! This *would* be a great thing for the site! And it clearly doesn't exist anywhere else out there. When I asked, I really didn't mean for it to turn into something that could potentially increase your work load. But now that I have seen what some of us are thinking, I for one can't wait to see something like it.

Keep up the great work!

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #26 on: 12/05/2015 12:41 pm »
I can easily have a cached data table with regular CRUD interface added in there, including launch time updates

That would work, yeah. But, it would still someone to manually update that table, introducing more work and "one point of failure". Its OK, if a current NSF calendar updater(s) would take that on. If not, then I think NSF should really look into a calendar format (hint: google calendar as I demoed) that allows putting event times in such a way that an ical can be automatically generated.
« Last Edit: 12/05/2015 12:48 pm by mtakala24 »

Offline savuporo

« Reply #27 on: 12/05/2015 07:11 pm »

That would work, yeah. But, it would still someone to manually update that table, introducing more work and "one point of failure". Its OK, if a current NSF calendar updater(s) would take that on. If not, then I think NSF should really look into a calendar format (hint: google calendar as I demoed) that allows putting event times in such a way that an ical can be automatically generated.

Try again with the nsf.ical link - times are included now, from the scraped feed.  Defaulting to UTC time and a 4-hour event in calendar.

Enjoying this thread. Been busy with launches n'stuff, but keep going and PM me if you need something. I assume "scraping" isn't a problem for our server loads? (I worry about such things without knowing what I'm talking about ;D)
No, 'scraping' in this case means that the web request to NSF servers comes from a script, not from a browser directly, it does not make any extra requests. If i ask for caching to be included, that will actually reduce the hits to your servers. But you wont get browser pageviews.
'Scraping' specifically means taking the rendered human-readable output format from some web link, in this case HTML shown at http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php?action=calendar and turning this back into machine-readable data format, so it can be easily converted into another format like iCal or JSON or whatever, with the relevant data fields. In this case - date and time of a launch, and a description of the event.
The downside of scraping is its brittle - if NSF changes the look or output format of your page slightly, some script kiddie will have to edit a couple lines of the scraping script, to match.

BTW, that iCal link can be easily imported into Google calendar by URL, but the annoying thing with Google calendar is that there is no control over how often Google decides to pull updates from the source feed. They have some built in backend interval that they use with is anywhere from 6 to 24 hours, and there is no way for the user or the ical feed provider to force updates or refresh the feed. So it's nowhere near realtime.

EDIT: also, script attached if anyone cares to host it properly. Python/django project. The gist of it is in calendars.py, everything else is standard boilerplate Django.
« Last Edit: 12/05/2015 07:37 pm by savuporo »

Offline QuantumG

• Australia
  • Liked: 4477
  • Likes Given: 1108
« Reply #28 on: 12/06/2015 12:44 am »
https://twitter.com/nextlaunch is reliable. If you're trying to write apps you might like:

http://launchlibrary.net/1.1/docs/api.html

and there's a Google Calendar that uses it. Go into "Other calendars" and add in a new one with this ID:

[email protected]

You can find more about Launch Library at: https://www.reddit.com/r/LaunchLibrary/
Human spaceflight is basically just LARPing now.

Offline savuporo

« Reply #29 on: 12/06/2015 01:38 am »
Their JSON feed looks identical to NSF calendar with exact same timestamps and mission naming -  https://launchlibrary.net/1.1/launch
So they probably parse NSF calendar as well. Seems to be hosted by TMRO.tv folks.

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #30 on: 12/06/2015 07:06 am »
Interesting! So NSF could just continue to update our own calendar and there is already a service that outputs an ical from it. I didn't know about this :)

All that is left to decide is that do we want to bring our own system, or to rely on launchlibrary.

Offline Threezool

• Developer and space enthusiast!
  • Sweden
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: 12/06/2015 10:30 am »
Hi!

I can recommend my own app that is using LaunchLibrary and is called LaunchPal. It is a Windows 10 Universal app so you can use it on Windows 10 Desktop and Windows 10 Phone.

It displays the next upcoming launch and you can enable reminders and it displays when it launches (Local time and UTC) and a count-down timer.

So try it out and i welcome any feedback since i'm actively developing it. =)

App link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/launchpal/9nblggh1xvhk

Feedback or feature requests here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LaunchLibrary/comments/3ju8hw/launchpal_app_for_windows_10_and_phone/

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #32 on: 12/06/2015 12:41 pm »

I can recommend my own app that is using LaunchLibrary and is called LaunchPal. It is a Windows 10 Universal app so you can use it on Windows 10 Desktop and Windows 10 Phone.

Don't have either of those OSes, phone is Android and desktop is Windows 7 for the foreseeable future because of privacy reasons.  There would be a huge market for Android/iOS app.

Offline SkipMorrow

« Reply #33 on: 12/06/2015 01:38 pm »
Wait. So Launch Library is getting their data from the calendar here? Is Chris OK with that? There are several apps already out there using launchlibrary for the data source, which really means they are using the calendar here as their data source.

http://launchlibrary.net/appgal.html

T-Minus in particular looks pretty good for android, but it doesn't do notifications. The developer says he is still working on the app, so maybe soon???

Offline Threezool

• Developer and space enthusiast!
  • Sweden
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #34 on: 12/06/2015 02:09 pm »
Wait. So Launch Library is getting their data from the calendar here? Is Chris OK with that? There are several apps already out there using launchlibrary for the data source, which really means they are using the calendar here as their data source.

http://launchlibrary.net/appgal.html

T-Minus in particular looks pretty good for android, but it doesn't do notifications. The developer says he is still working on the app, so maybe soon???

As i understand it they have several member or "librarians" that keep the library up to date with launches and dates and so on.

Offline Chris Bergin

« Reply #35 on: 12/06/2015 03:31 pm »
Wait. So Launch Library is getting their data from the calendar here? Is Chris OK with that?

I'm not overly bothered about it. Everyone uses several sources for launch dates I just hope places accredit each other, which happens less and less these days.

What I've learnt over the years is to worry less about other places and concentrate on your own stuff. Speaking of which, other apps and such - great (especially ones that are free - like our new friend from Sweden linked). But we're talking about something specific to NSF created.

Something for the site.
Something for my iPotato.
Bases covered. ;D

Offline rocx

• NL
  • Liked: 266
  • Likes Given: 144
« Reply #36 on: 12/06/2015 04:17 pm »
But we're talking about something specific to NSF created.

Is that the best thing to do? I'm not sure what apps already exist out there, but I think right now we would be better off creating a comparison of existing launch calender programs/sites/apps and compare them on relevant characteristics:

Platform: Windows/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS/Windows phone/... and which versions of it
Notifications: not available/available/customisable
Filter by launch operator: not available/available/customisable
Filter by other criteria: not available/available/customisable
Are all launches included?
How long after a change in planning is this reflected in the app?
How far in time does the calender go?
Does the app include extra information on the launch, payload or launch vehicle?
Does the app provide links to find more information on the launch?
How easy to is the app to use?
How much does it cost?
Where can I download/find it?
Any day with a rocket landing is a fantastic day.

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #37 on: 12/06/2015 04:20 pm »
But we're talking about something specific to NSF created.

Something for the site.
Something for my iPotato.
Bases covered. ;D

So, my wishlist for an Android / iOS app would be:
1. Calendar:
- Alerts of launches with links to forum threads; needs to be at the right time wherever in the world, so a good source with UTC times must be used.
- Links opened in user's default browser or app's internal browser, setting for this in prefs, similar to what Feedly/Twitter/Facebook mobile apps do on Android.
- Separate list of (NASA) news conferences (from the calendar).
- Alert type/time customization separately for both the above.
- Optionally: SkipMorrow's extensive customization options for types of launches alerted.

2. Other features:
Notifications&list of new articles from the main site (I seem to miss many of them when usually browsing only the forum). I don't follow Twitter often enough, although I could enable notifications for Chris' tweets :)

3. No generic ad banners! But I wouldn't mind ads served by partners also sponsoring NSF website ;)

Can't really think of anything else for my needs.

Offline savuporo

« Reply #38 on: 12/06/2015 05:51 pm »
How much does a separate app add here, compared to standard calendar app, whether its a desktop, mobile or web app, that works off of iCal feed on the web ?
Its easy to add customizable notification times and filters into a iCal url, too, like

nsf.ical?notify=4hour&include=us,china

or something along these lines.
« Last Edit: 12/06/2015 05:51 pm by savuporo »

Offline mtakala24

« Reply #39 on: 12/06/2015 07:26 pm »
How much does a separate app add here, compared to standard calendar app, whether its a desktop, mobile or web app, that works off of iCal feed on the web ?

My thoughts exactly, although nice direct link to relevant forum thread (to hunt for the webcast url!) would be nice.

I just put up my "wishlist" in case an app development effort is going forward.

Offline savuporo

« Reply #40 on: 12/06/2015 07:50 pm »
Embedding a link in iCal is no problem, however finding the right thread from NSF might be, a bit. There is no super easily identifiable matching pattern for the thread names and subforums where to find them, before they'd get to live section. So it'd be a bit fuzzy regexp math - which will need to be tweaked over time.

Offline savuporo

« Reply #41 on: 12/07/2015 12:25 am »
here you go , ical link with NSF threads in the description:

https://launchcal-rjoe4883.c9users.io/nsfthreads.ical

Now this one definitely should use caching, its basically doing a search across ~12 NSF forum pages to match calendar event description to forum thread titles. Also, not always correct thread, search is simple text matching.

I can ask filtering and caching to be added, then would need to find someone to host it.

Offline SkipMorrow

« Reply #42 on: 12/21/2015 01:38 pm »
I am working on an Android notification app, using the launchlibrary API. Looking through the reddit support thread shows at least a few developers working on apps right now. I think there will be plenty of good solutions very soon.

What I was thinking though, is what if an app (perhaps my app) had the ability to receive push notifications from this website? I was imagining that a person could subscribe to certain events (launches) and when something significant happens or changes to that event, we could send out a notification and the users would get it instantly.

Obviously, that would take some work from the website here, but we have seen that Chris is working on making some updates anyway. Perhaps it wouldn't be too hard. We could talk about some use cases here and figure out if it is in the realm of the possible.

Offline benjaminhigginbotham

• Galactic Overlord
  • Bencredible
  • Anaheim, CA
    • TMRO
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #43 on: 05/12/2016 03:43 am »
Wait. So Launch Library is getting their data from the calendar here?

Negative. The LaunchLibrary has a series of librarians that scour the web, mostly launch provider websites and Twitter accounts of space journalists & people who work at said companies/agencies to get its data. While there may be commonalities between formats, it is purely coincidental. We do standardize on a certain way of listing launches so that developers have an easy time querying the data and doing what they want with it.

To be sure I pinged the Librarians before posting here to ensure we were not plagiarizing (TMRO doesn't do that) and everyone confirmed that we do not. We may use NSF as a way to help confirm a launch date and mark it from a pending status to a confirmed status, but that's about the extent of it.

I think you'll find that the Library is actually faster at posting some launches than NSF ;) Our Librarians are freakishly good. If you wanted to take advantage of that, the API is free for life. Feel free to code it in to NSF if you want to use it which may help release that burden from ya.

And finally... If the idea of LaunchLibrary is intriguing and you want to help out, we're always looking for volunteers. Goal is to have the most comprehensive forward and backward looking database of every launch and then make that data available for free to developers. Allow people to create amazing apps that gets humanity excited about space. Interested? [email protected]

Offline AndrewM

• Global Moderator
  • United States
  • Liked: 256
  • Likes Given: 751
« Reply #44 on: 05/12/2016 06:37 pm »
I just saw this thread. I have been thinking about making an app with launch dates for about a year now. My plan is to work on it this summer and hopefully release it on the iOS App Store for free. It should help me gain some experience and be a little more diverse as I will have just completed my first year studying Electrical Engineering.

Edit: Adding a little more description.
« Last Edit: 05/13/2016 01:52 am by AndrewM »

Offline SkipMorrow

« Reply #45 on: 05/12/2016 08:59 pm »
Android or iOS? Or something else?

Offline rdale

• Assistant to the Chief Meteorologist
  • Lansing MI
  • Liked: 1415
  • Likes Given: 171
« Reply #46 on: 05/12/2016 09:00 pm »
I just saw this thread. I have been thinking about making an app with launch dates for about a year now. My plan is to work on it this summer and hopefully release it on the App Store for free.

Take a look at MissionClock. I like that.

Offline kevinof

• Somewhere on the boat
  • Liked: 1869
  • Likes Given: 1262
Launch notification on my phone/desktop?
« Reply #47 on: 05/12/2016 09:39 pm »
I just saw this thread. I have been thinking about making an app with launch dates for about a year now. My plan is to work on it this summer and hopefully release it on the App Store for free.

I have developers on staff here with lots of experience developing ios and Android apps. If you need any help or pointers just ask.

Kevin
« Last Edit: 05/12/2016 09:39 pm by kevinof »

Offline starbase

• Liked: 328
  • Likes Given: 93
« Reply #48 on: 08/24/2017 03:31 pm »
Here is a Google calendar including reminders and webcast links: bit.ly/SpaceLaunchCalendar

And there is another one for dockings, berthings, landings and EVAs: bit.ly/SpaceEventCalendar

Main sources: NSF Forum, Spaceflightnow, Spaceflight101, Russianspaceweb, Twitter and space.skyrocket.de

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: 08/24/2017 03:34 pm by starbase »
bit.ly/SpaceLaunchCalendar ☆ bit.ly/SpaceEventCalendar

Offline deBASHmode

« Reply #49 on: 01/23/2018 10:58 pm »
Thanks for the Google Calendars - exactly what I was looking for!
---
Shuttle hugger. Flight ops/Flight Director fangrrrrl. "I never want to hold again..."

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography