Author Topic: Eastern Range maintenance schedule 2018  (Read 1467 times)

Offline vandersons

• Ireland
  • Liked: 66
  • Likes Given: 133
Eastern Range maintenance schedule 2018
« on: 01/21/2018 11:42 am »
Hi,

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows or could point to the Eastern Range's maintenance schedule for 2018?

Thing is, I'm planning a family holiday to Florida (Orlando area) for this summer and it would be absolutely awesome to go see a rocket launch while we're there and I'd like to avoid having the holiday fall into a maintenance window.

Offline Lar

• Fan boy at large
  • Global Moderator
  • Saw Gemini live on TV
  • A large LEGO storage facility ... in Michigan
  • Liked: 11864
  • Likes Given: 11086
Re: Eastern Range maintenance schedule 2018
« Reply #1 on: 01/21/2018 12:46 pm »
You do realise that Florida in the summer is VERY hot :) Good question though, I'm interested in the same information.
"I think it would be great to be born on Earth and to die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact." -Elon Musk
"We're a little bit like the dog who caught the bus" - Musk after CRS-8 S1 successfully landed on ASDS OCISLY

Offline vandersons

• Ireland
  • Liked: 66
  • Likes Given: 133
« Reply #2 on: 01/21/2018 09:11 pm »
Thanks Lar, hot is good, VERY hot is better (I live in Ireland). Though if it gets too much I'm hoping the hotels there and rental cars will have aircon.

Due to my son's school schedule summer is the only realistic time when we can go anywhere.

Offline Lar

• Fan boy at large
  • Global Moderator
  • Saw Gemini live on TV
  • A large LEGO storage facility ... in Michigan
  • Liked: 11864
  • Likes Given: 11086
« Reply #3 on: 01/21/2018 09:49 pm »
All hotels and rental cars have aircon with very very limited exception (that I can't recall ever seeing).
"I think it would be great to be born on Earth and to die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact." -Elon Musk
"We're a little bit like the dog who caught the bus" - Musk after CRS-8 S1 successfully landed on ASDS OCISLY

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography