Author Topic: New Tapatalk Feedback Thread  (Read 49347 times)

Offline wholmeswa

• Wayne Holmes
  • Seattle, WA
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 46
Re: New Tapatalk Feedback Thread
« Reply #140 on: 02/03/2017 04:03 AM »
Another vote for leaving Tapatalk support on this forum. I use it every day to track just the forums I have an interest in.

Online Chris Bergin

« Reply #141 on: 02/03/2017 10:46 AM »
A problem is that Tapatalk keeps re-activating that setting automatically from time to time and it scraps it from what you see yourself so usually you don't even notice you posted this. Plus, you then need to EDIT the post to remove it.

Ha! Wow, that's so poor of them.

Anyone had any success in talking with that company? I don't want this place covered in "Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk". I've even noticed one person PMing me, had that as a link at the bottom of his message and that showed me all the places he was using tapatalk, which I doubt he opted into it (based on some of the places linked ;D)

Won't be getting rid of it until we have a good alternative, but yeah, people using need to edit it out of their posts or find a way to remove it via settings each time they force it on again. People complaining to me think NSF is adding it to posts.

Offline RemoveBeforeFlight

• Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #142 on: 02/03/2017 11:35 AM »
I'm having an issue with images loading. I have checked settings etc and they should be loading. Anyone else been having this issue?

Edit: Removed sig
« Last Edit: 02/03/2017 11:53 AM by RemoveBeforeFlight »

Online Chris Bergin

« Reply #143 on: 02/03/2017 11:49 AM »
By the way, I'm just having a moan. Nothing will be "removed" unless we have something better. For the meantime, I just want people using this to get rid of that silly message. That will ease the complaints I have to deal with per people seeing it.

For the interim, imagine me as Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man reviewing K-Mart.

"Tapatalk sucks". ;D

Offline pippin

• Regular
  • Liked: 267
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #144 on: 02/03/2017 12:16 PM »
Well, I agree Tapatalk kind of sucks in many things but it's still quite convenient if you can browse outside Safari since at least on iOS it lets you open temporary web views for images and all.

Even goes so far that I once considered writing an own app based on their plugin (they can't claim it's their interface because it's you hosting it not them).
If I just found a supplier for those 48h days....

Offline Star One

• UK
  • Liked: 1182
  • Likes Given: 165
« Reply #145 on: 02/03/2017 02:27 PM »
It's easy to remove the signature they usually only reactivate it on major updates so providing you keep that in mind you can usually successfully keep the option turned off.

Offline nukie19

• Liked: 222
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #146 on: 02/07/2017 03:02 PM »
I'm having an issue with images loading. I have checked settings etc and they should be loading. Anyone else been having this issue?

Edit: Removed sig

I've had the same problem with pictures as well.  I thought maybe it was just the larger ones, but even regular pictures don't seem to display properly.

Tags: