Author Topic: Career change from business to aerospace engineering  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Sebasfalcken

• Lima, Peru
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Hi everyone!

I'm 25 and I finished my bachelor degree in Peru in Business Engineer two years ago. I've worked as a research intern on optimization models in my university, sales and marketing in a beauty company, and now in finance in a family business.

Last year, I started to think about changing my career path towards one oriented to research and development, and this was when studying aerospace engineering came to my mind. I took two online courses oriented to aeronautical engineering which I enjoyed very much and now I'm pretty sure of it.

I think it would be better to do another BSC instead of a MSC since I fairly have experience in the subject and too little physics background. What do you think?

Offline JH

• Liked: 54
  • Likes Given: 45
Re: Career change from business to aerospace engineering
« Reply #1 on: 12/02/2016 10:34 PM »
I think it would be better to do another BSC instead of a MSC since I fairly have experience in the subject and too little physics background. What do you think?

I agree with your assessment. Trying to jump straight into graduate level AE work would be very challenging.