Author Topic: Leveraging CRS to Expand LEO Commercialization - ISPCS  (Read 4567 times)

Online catdlr

• Enthusiast since the Redstones
  • Marina del Rey, California, USA
  • Liked: 8788
  • Likes Given: 7817
Speaker Slide Presentation: Leveraging CRS to Expand LEO Commercialization (w/audio)

ISPCS .com
Published on Oct 17, 2017

Mark Sirangelo, Corporate Vice President, Sierra Nevada Corporation’s Space Systems

In 2012, 461kg of cargo was delivered to the ISS by one commercial vendor. In 2016, Leveraging CRS to Expand LEO Commercialization the number was 11,387kg by both Commercial Resupply Services (CRS) 1 providers, Orbital ATK and SpaceX. In 2017, they are expected to launch over 17,000kg to the ISS. With the extension of ISS to at least 2024 and award of the CRS2 contracts, Orbital ATK, SpaceX, and now Sierra Nevada will expand and solidify the LEO commercial transportation market. Simultaneously a broad spectrum of government, academic and commercial research activities aboard the ISS will be enabled. The ISPCS Commercial Cargo Panel will provide key insights into the future plans and capabilities of the CRS2 providers.

Tony De La Rosa, ...I'm no Feline Dealer!! I move mountains.  but I'm better known for "I think it's highly sexual." Japanese to English Translation.

Offline yg1968

• Liked: 7123
  • Likes Given: 3064
Re: Leveraging CRS to Expand LEO Commercialization - ISPCS
« Reply #1 on: 01/18/2018 12:10 am »
The full presentation has now been posted:

« Last Edit: 01/18/2018 12:10 am by yg1968 »

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island