Author Topic: OneSpace Corporation  (Read 429 times)

Online SmallKing

• Zhejiang, China
  • Liked: 86
  • Likes Given: 136
OneSpace Corporation
« on: 09/07/2017 12:54 PM »
OneSpace wants to make its XinShi-1 rocket with a capacity of 700kg/600km SSO debut next year
http://www.onespacechina.com/product/

Image: XinShi-1
Launch Land Relaunch

Online Galactic Penguin SST

Re: OneSpace Corporation
« Reply #1 on: 09/07/2017 01:01 PM »
Do we know if any of the state owned corporations are actually behind the rocket design? I have been following discussions on the Chinese forums about this start-up for some time and based on the scant info available I have much doubts that they can fly anytime soon......unless, they are actually a front end company providing services on behalf of someone else.

Any ideas?
Chinese spaceflight is a cosmic riddle wrapped in a galactic mystery inside an orbital enigma... - (not) Winston Churchill

Online SmallKing

• Zhejiang, China
« Reply #2 on: 09/07/2017 01:02 PM »
According to ChinaSpaceflight, OneSpace will develop some new rocket's configurations with strap-on boosters. Interesting, the diameter of the rockets is 1.2 meters.
PS: All of them are solid rockets
Launch Land Relaunch

Online SmallKing

• Zhejiang, China
« Reply #3 on: 09/07/2017 01:12 PM »
Do we know if any of the state owned corporations are actually behind the rocket design? I have been following discussions on the Chinese forums about this start-up for some time and based on the scant info available I have much doubts that they can fly anytime soon......unless, they are actually a front end company providing services on behalf of someone else.

Any ideas?
I don't think it is a front company, currently they can buy some 2.2m motors from some state owned corporations, But it does not always work, we knew these motors derived from DF-31 ICBM.
Above are my personal views.
But, I heard they are facing some problems with that
Launch Land Relaunch

Online SmallKing

• Zhejiang, China
« Reply #4 on: 09/17/2017 02:36 PM »
OS-M1?
Launch Land Relaunch

Tags: