Author Topic: Blacklight Power  (Read 77500 times)

Offline Propylox

• Colorado
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Blacklight Power
« Reply #400 on: 09/13/2017 04:10 AM »
Because giving the impression of being a real operation is essential to keeping the money flowing. The pitch has always been that real world exploitation is just around the corner, backed up by flashy but scientifically irrelevant demos.
We're talking about real science here, specifically sub-ground state electron shells and their creation for energy production, not venture capitalist and politically created fraudulent industries like CO2 hysteria or asteroid mining/deflection.
That doesn't work nearly as well if it's just one guy with books full of dodgy math. And it works! Here you are, using the fact they spent some of that investor money on facilities and staff to argue that it can't be a scam! Never mind that putting up a convincing front is at the core of many investment scams.
Expanding a research facility for more employees, experiments and equipment (like BLP, General Fusion and others) after establishing the funding to do so is not the same as investor frauds like commercial space and EVs, or meaningless jobs programs like STS and ITER.

Offline Propylox

• Colorado
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #401 on: 09/13/2017 04:14 AM »
This patent proves that Brilliant Light Power is not joking when it comes to R&D:

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/docservicepdf_pct/id00000038735552/PAMPH/WO2017127447.pdf
FIG. 2I88 is a beast - a schematic drawing of a thermophotovoltaic SF-CIHT cell power generator comprising dual EM pump injectors as liquid electrodes showing the generator support components in accordance with an embodiment of the present disclosure.

bold emphasis, mine. Referring to them as "electrodes" implies currant, which I can only assume is ground?

Online meberbs

• Liked: 1045
  • Likes Given: 273
« Reply #402 on: 09/13/2017 05:28 AM »
We're talking about real science here, specifically sub-ground state electron shells and their creation for energy production,
By real science do you mean real gibberish? Go back through this thread to see some of the various ways that hydrino theory is nonsense.

venture capitalist and politically created fraudulent industries like CO2 hysteria or asteroid mining/deflection.
 investor frauds like commercial space and EVs, or meaningless jobs programs like STS and ITER.
Not only are all of the things you mentioned off topic, these things are not fraudulent. Go to the relevant threads if you want to make those claims.

Meanwhile you didn't actually address the points you were responding to.

Online bad_astra

• Liked: 192
  • Likes Given: 163
« Reply #403 on: 09/13/2017 02:54 PM »
I just want to say, real or not, that device would have made an awesome prop in an old Hammer Films sci fi flick.
"Contact Light" -Buzz Aldrin

Offline Stan-1967

• Denver, Colorado
  • Liked: 236
  • Likes Given: 160
« Reply #404 on: 09/13/2017 03:29 PM »
I just want to say, real or not, that device would have made an awesome prop in an old Hammer Films sci fi flick.

Maybe that's what will tip the scales for the patent judge to grant a patent.  It has "some" utility.

Online bad_astra

• Liked: 192
  • Likes Given: 163
« Reply #405 on: 09/16/2017 06:43 PM »
They are stating they'll have a commercial product in 2019. They've made such statements before, of course.
"Contact Light" -Buzz Aldrin

Tags: