Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Next
Question is: why would it need to dock at ISS?

SpaceX will need to fulfil its Commercial Crew contract. So it needs to fly F9 with Dragon 2 until the ISS is decomissioned. Or send something else NASA certified.
That still not gives an answer as to why BFS would need to dock at ISS. BFS won't be used for CCP.

IIRC, NASA has floated the idea of opening ISS up to commercial operations, which in principal could mean qualifyingI additional vehicles. If SpaceX builds an ITSy BFS...
Chances are, ITSy won't include a mini-BFS at first. Reusable upper stage, but not a MiniBFS.
I have not seen it in this thread, but what is the target orbit of this sat? Launching on a Atlas V 541 with the short fairing option would indicate a high density (unlikely) of the sat or a high energy orbit. A GTO orbit doesnt make much sense from VAFB on a Atlas V 541. So is it going into a Tundra orbit with 24 hours period or a Molniya orbit? Is an inclination of 63.4 degrees reachable from VAFB? I am a bit confused to be honest.

Molniya orbit - same NOTAMS as NROL-35
Does anyone know if the mice from RodentResearch-9 survived the return in Dragon as planed?
Also was on any previous missions anything living returned successfully? 
I can also build unicorns,

Reallty?

Care to share the unicorn physics equations that govern the design process and the manufacturing quality and tolerance requirements to make unicorns come to life?

As for EmDrives,  there are known microwave design equations and manufacturing guidelines available. Follow them and EmDrives generate force.

BTW in doing all that, you are following the SPR theory.

You really want to engage I build EmDrives that work and you build living unicorns?

Amazing folks here talk about MEGA drives, borrowing monentum and energy from sources outside existing physics and they get a free pass. Yet guys like you dump on EmDrives, rejecting ALL experimantal data, including EW's 2 published papers.

Here is a heads up for you. EmDrives work with-in existing physics and need no new physics.

SpaceX will need to fulfil its Commercial Crew contract. So it needs to fly F9 with Dragon 2 until the ISS is decomissioned. Or send something else NASA certified.
That still not gives an answer as to why BFS would need to dock at ISS. BFS won't be used for CCP.
Any reliable sources would be under threat of jail time if they said anything.

Using that excuse, you can make up anything about everything claimed to be secret.

I think these Observations just allows other to find it quicker....

Do you seriously think that "others" (presumably Russians and Chinese) rely on USA amateur's observations? ::)

Apologies to Anita Bryant:

"Paper Rockets, paper rockets
Oh how real those rockets seem to me
But they're only imitations
Like your imitation love for Elon"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Next