Author Topic: Mass anisotropy as explanation for the EMDrive  (Read 3456 times)

Offline goran d

• Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Mass anisotropy as explanation for the EMDrive
« on: 11/08/2017 06:46 pm »
If the emdrive works by means of a tensor field, akin to a Mach field, that causes mass to become anisotropic, several consequences follow.
1. It would not work on orbit, since there is no acceleration.
2. It could work in orbit only if there is additional thrust.
3. To provide the same amount of thrust it would need 1g of external acceleration

Offline goran d

• Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mass anisotropy as explanation for the EMDrive
« Reply #1 on: 11/23/2017 08:51 pm »
Ok im posting here to avoid multiplying topics started by me. I have found proof that Maxwell's Equations with H and D fields are invalid. There is extra field in both magnetization and polarization.

Offline meberbs

• Liked: 3379
  • Likes Given: 777
Re: Mass anisotropy as explanation for the EMDrive
« Reply #2 on: 02/13/2018 07:24 pm »
Ok im posting here to avoid multiplying topics started by me. I have found proof that Maxwell's Equations with H and D fields are invalid. There is extra field in both magnetization and polarization.
There is nothing time varying about the situation you are discussing. Neither the current nor the magnetic field is changing with time. It does not make sense to talk about retarded fields in a static situation. The time derivative you bring in is by definition 0.

Also, you might want to consider how it sounds when you post "I have proven wrong one of the most well tested theories that has withstood all scrutiny for over 100 years." As an alternative, instead of claiming proof, I suggest you instead ask if you made a mistake, (when you get a surprising or revolutionary result you probably did, and that applies to anyone, not matter how much experience they have.)

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography