Author Topic: SpaceX external cargo manifest through 20th resupply mission revealed  (Read 3820 times)

Online Chris Bergin

Very meaty article from Chris Gebhardt via the latest long term NASA FPIP manifest acquired by L2:
https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2016/11/spacex-external-cargo-20th-revealed/
Support NSF via L2 -- Help improve NSF -- Site Rules/Feedback/Updates
**Not a L2 member? Whitelist this forum in your adblocker to support the site and ensure full functionality.**

Offline solartear

• Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 5
Good news there. IDA-3 is planned to arrive (2018 August or earlier), and possibly be operational, before Starliner's first visit to ISS. Hopefully IDA-2 will already be busy with crew rotation missions (CrewDragon) by then.

Offline deruch

• California
  • Liked: 2006
  • Likes Given: 5634
Good news there. IDA-3 is planned to arrive (2018 August or earlier), and possibly be operational, before Starliner's first visit to ISS. Hopefully IDA-2 will already be busy with crew rotation missions (CrewDragon) by then.
Has NASA changed their goals/rules about the number of available docking ports during crew missions?  I was under the impression that they considered having 2 open docking ports a requirement.  The logic being that if there was a problem docking to 1 they could still use the backup and would lower the risk of terminating the mission.
Shouldn't reality posts be in "Advanced concepts"?  --Nomadd

Offline rocx

• NL
  • Liked: 266
  • Likes Given: 144
Has NASA changed their goals/rules about the number of available docking ports during crew missions?  I was under the impression that they considered having 2 open docking ports a requirement.  The logic being that if there was a problem docking to 1 they could still use the backup and would lower the risk of terminating the mission.
Perhaps it is not a requirement for an arriving docking cargo flight?
Any day with a rocket landing is a fantastic day.

Online Hobbes-22

• Acme Engineering
    • Acme Engineering
  • Liked: 587
  • Likes Given: 485
The photos included in this article could be very useful for my scale modeling efforts, but I'd like to have them at a higher resolution. Where can I find the originals?

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography