Author Topic: OV-105 Final Flight: Viewing (Going to Los Angeles)  (Read 98336 times)

Offline WheelsStop

Re: OV-105 Final Flight: Viewing (Going to Los Angeles)
« Reply #120 on: 09/25/2012 01:44 am »
If you watched the Endeavour arrival at The Proud Bird Restaurant or Imperial Hill, you can try to find yourself (or your car) in these photos.

These were taken from overhead at 10500' at 1:01PM.

Online catdlr

• Enthusiast since the Redstones
  • Marina del Rey, California, USA
  • Liked: 8779
  • Likes Given: 7815
« Reply #121 on: 09/25/2012 02:49 am »
I was viewing someone else's YouTube video of the landing at the my big screen, to my wife, only to discover were were on it.  Now this was from a camera from atop a building 1/2 mile away with a telephoto lens pointed towards the Proud Bird and crowds on Aviation Blvd.  That  was wild.
« Last Edit: 09/25/2012 02:50 am by catdlr »
Tony De La Rosa, ...I'm no Feline Dealer!! I move mountains.  but I'm better known for "I think it's highly sexual." Japanese to English Translation.

Online catdlr

• Enthusiast since the Redstones
  • Marina del Rey, California, USA
  • Liked: 8779
  • Likes Given: 7815
« Reply #122 on: 09/27/2012 05:13 pm »
FA18 extended view of Space Shuttle Endeavour's flyover Southern California

Published on Sep 27, 2012 by DrydenTV
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/status_reports/SCA_Endeavour_status_09_12....

SCA-Endeavour extended aerial view during Tour of Southern California on September 21, 2012. Views included Malibu, Dodger Stadium, California Science Center, the Los Angeles Colosseum, downtown Los Angeles, the Hollywood Sign, Griffith Observatory, Pasadena, the Rose Bowl, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Space X, Universal Studios, Point Mugu before landing at Los Angeles International Airport at 12:51 pm PT.

« Last Edit: 09/27/2012 05:13 pm by catdlr »
Tony De La Rosa, ...I'm no Feline Dealer!! I move mountains.  but I'm better known for "I think it's highly sexual." Japanese to English Translation.

Tags:

Advertisement NovaTech
Advertisement Northrop Grumman
Advertisement
Advertisement Margaritaville Beach Resort South Padre Island
Advertisement Brady Kenniston
Advertisement NextSpaceflight
Advertisement Nathan Barker Photography